Forum Censorship and Hypocrisy...

Please post in this category if you are extremely unhappy with Porteus.
WARNING: This section may contain strong language.
n0ctilucient2
White ninja
White ninja
Distribution: fullmoonremix

Post#16 by n0ctilucient2 » 31 May 2020, 14:22

At this time I am considering options to mitigate the damage to my contributions.
There is no compensation received for any shared info... if there are any concerns reach out through PM.

n0ctilucient2
White ninja
White ninja
Distribution: fullmoonremix

Post#17 by n0ctilucient2 » 09 Aug 2020, 07:57

Let me make this perfectly clear... "spam" serves ONLY three purposes.

First to "proselytize" (eg. the goal of a "shill"... is to steal using embezzlement tactics such as "clickbait").

Second to "defraud" (eg. the goal of a "swindler"... is to steal using embezzlement tactics such as "charge back").

Third to "vandalize" (eg. the goal of a "vandal"... is to deface using trespassing tactics such as "spoofing").

I retired from a career in loss prevention (including serving @ "ground zero" in NYC during 911 losing one of my subordinates and sustaining permanent injuries charged with the responsibility of investigating and eliminating these activities.

To be cast in this light... to me is disturbing... disrespectful and highly offensive.
There is no compensation received for any shared info... if there are any concerns reach out through PM.

francois
Contributor
Contributor
Distribution: xfce plank porteus nemesis
Location: Le printemps, le printemps, le printemps... ... l'hiver s'essoufle.

Post#18 by francois » 09 Aug 2020, 11:35

Please cite these posts or thread where you say that there is offense to you. I will look at it and see what can be done. Open dispute on the forum is not desirable neither for you and neither for the community.
Prendre son temps, profiter de celui qui passe.