Technical issues/questions of an intermediate or advanced nature.
- Posts: 1514
- Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 14:25
- Distribution: Porteus 4.0rc4 My LXDE 64 bit
- Location: USA
I need this libquadmath.so.0 but I can't fine it?
I just like Slackware because I think it teach you about Linux to build packages where Ubuntu is like Windows you just install programs you want.
- DEV Team
- Posts: 1434
- Joined: 20 Mar 2012, 03:42
- Distribution: 4.0-64bit all-DE+more
- Location: australia
it's in the gcc package
Forum Rules : http://forum.porteus.org/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=44
- Black ninja
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 12:09
- Distribution: Slackware, Xubuntu
- Location: The Netherlands
In many such cases https://packages.slackware.com/
will give you the answer.
If not googling for (in this case) "libquadmath slackware" most probably will help.