I try to configure a Porteus Kiosk (version 4.4.0) to show only 1 website www.jozefsimons.be about a local writer/author in order to use it in a local museum
The way I thought to realise this:
- Creating a whitelist with only www.jozefsimons.be in it
- Additionally setting the homepage identically (and tested it: worked just fine!)
- Disabled firewall
- Disabled address bar etc.
Then I saved the configuration and burned Porteus on the local hard drive of an old PC.
After the restart, the homepage doesn't come up and a kind of "blocked" sign is shown.
Is there a good reason why this shouldn't work?
Thanx for any help,
Post bug reports related to either the kiosk ISO or the kiosk wizard here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4660
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 02:42
- Distribution: Porteus Kiosk
- Location: Poland, currently - Cork, IE