Re: Porteus-v3.2rc3, 32-bit
This pre-release has a bug setting up Wi-Fi.
1) netmask does not save its data
2) No Wi-Fi handshake, once settings/WLAN driver are installed
Any suggestions, please?
Post here if you are a new Porteus member and you're looking for some help.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5356
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 14:25
- Distribution: xfce plank porteus nemesis
- Location: Le printemps, le printemps, le printemps... ... l'hiver s'essoufle.
My conclusion was that the necessary files for wifi are still missing and wait for the final release. Maybe some guy assisting the making of rc will come and confirm this assertion.
Prendre son temps, profiter de celui qui passe.