Post here if you are a new Porteus member and you're looking for some help.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 14:37
- Distribution: Porteus-LXQt-v3.1-i486
- Location: Bulgaria
I am first time running Porteus 3.1 installation from USB flash drive. I am running it from a NTFS formatted pen drive through Windows environment. This force me to use Porteus save file manager to create a .dat container. But most of the items under the menu System tools are not working, including Porteus save file manager. Is there a workaround or some simple way to start it through the terminal (please remember - I'm newbie)?
- Posts: 669
- Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 14:03
- Distribution: x64 Openbox
- Location: against russian attacks