Please reproduce your error on a second machine before posting, and check the error by running without saved changes or extra modules (See FAQ No. 13, "How to report a bug"). For unstable Porteus versions (alpha, beta, rc) please use the relevant thread in our "Development" section.
- White ninja
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 16:18
- Distribution: Porteus 2.1x64 @64GB microSDHC
- Location: Riga, Latvia
Trying to install Blueman package from PPM on Porteus 2.1-MATE-x32-final. I get this error
/mnt/sdc1/porteus/modules/.xzm is not a valid porteus module! must abort now.
Last edited by solnyshok
on 11 Aug 2013, 09:39, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 5314
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 14:25
- Distribution: xfce plank porteus nemesis
- Location: Le printemps, le printemps, le printemps... ... l'hiver s'essoufle.
I can confirm the error message or bug.
Prendre son temps, profiter de celui qui passe.
- Module Guard
- Posts: 1144
- Joined: 09 Jan 2011, 18:48
- Distribution: Porteus v4.0-kde-64 bits
- Location: Santo Domingo
Could you please try this
version? it runs in KDE32 ok....
Porteus is proud of the FASTEST KDE ever made.....(take akonadi, nepomuk and soprano out and you will have a decent OS).
The Porteus Community never sleeps!