Post here if you are a new Porteus member and you're looking for some help.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
hey all sorry for my many questions now its saying time is 7:52 pm which is wrong time now in my location ( which i set already by "timeconfig" ) 2:53 am i cant find a option in the settings bar to modify it so plz help
- Posts: 5266
- Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 22:12
- Distribution: 4.0 Cinnamon 64-bit ISO
- Location: Western NY, USA
I believe Menu > Preferences > Date & Time is an option. But part of the situation revolves around the pc's clock. Is it set for Local or UTC or GMT?
- Posts: 5708
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 14:25
- Distribution: xfce plank porteus nemesis
- Location: Le printemps, le printemps, le printemps... ... l'hiver s'essoufle.
- DEV Team
- Posts: 1121
- Joined: 09 Jul 2015, 14:17
- Distribution: Porteus x86 arm
- Location: Liechtenstein
Thanks for the link francois. I had intended to mention something that I had discovered recently regarding hardware clock access on that thread, but had forgotten about it. Your mention of that thread just reminded be about it. I have updated it in that thread.