Google Chrome Your connection is not private

Post here if you are a new Porteus member and you're looking for some help.
amplatfus
Samurai
Samurai
Distribution: MATE Porteus-v5.0rc1

Post#1 by amplatfus » 18 Jul 2017, 20:50

Hi,

Using mkslimjet-v3.1-noarch-8.xzm I generated google-chrome-59.0.3071.115-1-x86_64.xzm from debian file found on google chrome update page.
Now at least for google sites I have a certificate error and a page displaying below text:

Code: Select all

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from keep.google.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_WEAK_SIGNATURE_ALGORITHM
I can mention that on older version of Chrome I have the text "https" from address crossed by a diagonally line.
In windows I do not have this eror.

Please advice,
Thank you!
Porteus-v5.0. rc1 MATE. Thank you all dev team and @Blaze for helping to configure it, thanks to entire Porteus community members for great topics.
Kernel: 000-kernel-5.4.8,xzm

SophieWilson655Qn
Ronin
Ronin
Distribution: @

Post#2 by SophieWilson655Qn » 15 Feb 2018, 00:23

Make sure your time and date are sync
Sending resync command to local computer
Command : w32tm /resync

if it is sync and still getting error

i do recommend clear some cache on your browser and update it. sometimes this issue will it it if not i found another solution and it works as well following solution No.2 from this website https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/y ... ome-error/ to sort this issue out.

amplatfus
Samurai
Samurai
Distribution: MATE Porteus-v5.0rc1

Post#3 by amplatfus » 15 Feb 2018, 09:18

Thank you. In the meantime I solve it with Porteus version update. All the best!
Porteus-v5.0. rc1 MATE. Thank you all dev team and @Blaze for helping to configure it, thanks to entire Porteus community members for great topics.
Kernel: 000-kernel-5.4.8,xzm