ARandR

If you are looking for a specific 64-bit package and you can't find it in any of the 64-bit repos, please post a request for it here
rych
Warlord
Warlord
Distribution: Porteus 5.0 x64 OpenBox

ARandR

Post#1 by rych » 09 May 2022, 02:27

I couldn't find a good binary to adopt. It's also dependent on a particular version of python. So might take an expert to build Porteus's own version. Not urgent so can wait until Porteus 5.0 release. But I do think it's a good one to have: otherwise every now and then I find myself spending a precious hour reading the manual and playing with the CLI xrandr laying out dual monitors.
ARandR: Another XRandR GUI

ARandR is designed to provide a simple visual front end for XRandR. Relative monitor positions are shown graphically and can be changed in a drag-and-drop way.

Features
Full control over output positioning (instead of plain "left of") with edge snapping
Saving configurations as executable shell scripts (configurations can be loaded without using this program)
Configuration files can be edited to include additional payload (like xsetwacom commands tablet PC users need when rotating), which is preserved when editing
Main widget separated from packaged application (to facilitate integration with existing solutions)

beny
Full of knowledge
Full of knowledge

ARandR

Post#2 by beny » 09 May 2022, 12:35

hi, https://www.mediafire.com/file/q9p00hcf ... e.tgz/file you need also the python-docutils well in build time but i think you need also in runtime you can take it from the slackware64 packages tree,and the python version is the 3.9 well try it.