05-devel-static.xzm Please for Porteus 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0

If you are looking for a specific 64-bit package and you can't find it in any of the 64-bit repos, please post a request for it here
supertabs
Black ninja
Black ninja
Distribution: porteus-4.0-x86_64

Post#1 by supertabs » 22 Jul 2021, 11:55

To all people who are here, developers, and my dear porteus linux users, I kindly request you to create 05-devel-static.xzm for me. It will be very helpful for me and to others who requires compiling static libraries.

As of know, porteus and slackware packages only provide shared libraries. But it is SUCH A PAIN :cry: if your are compiling static library or application, since not all source code of application and libraries do link dynamically, some really require to compile statically.

If someone here can provide it, that would bre great for all Porteus users :thumbsup: :D
:) When you open windows, the air, viruses and bugs goes inside of your house and contaminates linux. Close windows and open linux. Now your air is fresh and cool
:)

juanrossi
White ninja
White ninja
Distribution: yes

Post#2 by juanrossi » 26 Jul 2021, 14:17

Outbound generation services usually provide a number of outbound lead generation tools to help you generate qualified leads. A good example is cold calling, which is one of the most common methods used to generate qualified leads https://belkins.io/appointment-setting. Another tool is telemarketing. However, these techniques typically require the sales professional to spend time contacting people who are not interested in what he has to offer. With an outbound lead generation services, you can easily increase the number of leads you generate because these companies will work hard to increase your brand awareness. Incentive programs and other promotional activities are used by many companies to increase customer loyalty and improve brand awareness. These activities have proven to be very effective for many businesses. By implementing such activities, you will have higher chances of generating new leads and obtaining higher revenues.