If you are looking for a specific 32-bit package and you can't find it in any of the 32-bit repos, please post a request for it here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- White ninja
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 15 Apr 2016, 15:20
- Distribution: Porteus 3.1 XFCE
- Location: Dhaka
I downloaded the txz file from slackware but it's not opening after converting it to xzm and installing it. It used to work fine for previous versions of chromium.
- Posts: 5519
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 14:25
- Distribution: xfce plank porteus nemesis
- Location: Le printemps, le printemps, le printemps... ... l'hiver s'essoufle.