Porteus Rebuild

New features which should be implemented in Porteus; suggestions are welcome. All questions or problems with testing releases (alpha, beta, or rc) should go in their relevant thread here, rather than the Bug Reports section.
lonely_cker010203
Ronin
Ronin
Distribution: Porteus

Porteus Rebuild

Post#1 by lonely_cker010203 » 12 Jun 2022, 12:45

To Porteus's Development Team,
I'm hoping that Porteus will lean to the concepts where it will be fast, small, independent, lightweight, advanced and bug-free.
Although I'm not good at linux but I personally believe that the devs are capable to bring us a better experience. I'm not here to
proof how wrong Porteus is now, but just to say "Every packages are growing bigger & bigger in size nowadays and Porteus is stronger day by day.". I really hope that Porteus will get optimised soon. Maybe a upgrade can be done if everyone can work together. Upgrade like slimming, optimization and stability improved can really improve the quality of the software itself. As long as it is stable, user are able to freely add application without encountering error. By doing this user will have a smaller range to look for answer as it is unified. Advise : do not automate anything, because manual is better. automating cannot always satisfy user needs, so what's the point of automating if the user can't get what they want ?
Anyways no offense, these are just my opinion. Just wanted to say "Porteus will be my fire when i'm in the dark, the fire can be brighter and hotter"