Ocenaudio 3.6.4 32bits

Post links to your 32-bit module repos here. Repo maintainers are responsible for resolving any issues caused by their xzm's.
Slaxmax
Contributor
Contributor
Distribution: KDE4

Ocenaudio 3.6.4 32bits

Post#1 by Slaxmax » 13 May 2019, 15:41

ocenaudio is a cross-platform, easy to use, fast and functional audio editor. It is the ideal software for people who need to edit and analyze audio files without complications. ocenaudio also has powerful features that will please more advanced users.

This software is based on Ocen Framework, a powerful library developed to simplify and standardize the development of audio manipulation and analysis applications across multiple platforms.
The development of ocenaudio began when a brazilian research group at the Federal University of Santa Catarina (LINSE) needed an easy-to-use audio editor loaded with features such as multiple file formats support, spectral analysis and audio signal generation. ocenaudio development focuses primarily on usability, providing the user with a cohesive and intuitive audio editing and analysis tool.

ocenaudio tar.gz ("deps" included)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/k44m74kt ... ar.gz/file
only extract and activate all modules
If you use DE based in Qt5 as KDE5 not need activate qt5 module

Enjoy! B)
“DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.”
― Bill Gates, The Road Ahead

csanchez
White ninja
White ninja
Distribution: Porteus 4.0 Cinnamon x86

Ocenaudio 3.6.4 32bits

Post#2 by csanchez » 17 Jul 2019, 22:27

Thank you so much for this Slaxmax, unafortunately when I put the module in porteus modules folder, this don't boot, I don't why occurs, I'm using APorteus with lxqt by neko.
How I can enable the module without restart? Because I don't know why was removed the double clic to disable/enable module in aporteus isos :S