Seamonkey Internet Suite 2.49.4 (Browser + Mail&Calendar + Addressbook + Webeditor)

Post links to your 64bit module repos here. Repo maintainers are responsible for resolving any issues caused by their xzm's.
sam-nico
White ninja
White ninja
Distribution: SAM Linux Portable P4

Seamonkey Internet Suite 2.49.4 (Browser + Mail&Calendar + Addressbook + Webeditor)

Post#1 by sam-nico » 15 Apr 2019, 09:17

Here the Seamonkey (2.49.4) module used in SAM Linux:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/sam-li ... m/download

It contains Seamonkey Webbrowser, Seamonkey Email with Calendar extension, Seamonkey Composer and Seamonkey Addressbook.

From http://www.seamonkey-project.org/
The SeaMonkey® Project

The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to develop the SeaMonkey Internet Application Suite (see below). Such a software suite was previously made popular by Netscape and Mozilla, and the SeaMonkey project continues to develop and deliver high-quality updates to this concept. Containing an Internet browser, email & newsgroup client with an included web feed reader, HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools, SeaMonkey is sure to appeal to advanced users, web developers and corporate users.

Under the hood, SeaMonkey uses much of the same Mozilla Firefox source code which powers such products as Thunderbird. Legal backing is provided by the SeaMonkey Association (SeaMonkey e.V.).
Last edited by sam-nico on 24 Apr 2019, 19:26, edited 2 times in total.

sam-nico
White ninja
White ninja
Distribution: SAM Linux Portable P4

Seamonkey Internet Suite 2.49.4 (Browser + Mail + Addressbook + Webeditor)

Post#2 by sam-nico » 24 Apr 2019, 19:24

Update for my Seamonkey module is ready (see post #1). I added browser-tabs-close-buttons extension and the lightning calendar extension for the Seamonkey mail app.

Have fun,
Nico

Rava
Contributor
Contributor
Distribution: XFCE 5.01 x86_64 + 4.0 i586

Post#3 by Rava » 22 May 2019, 05:29

Is seamonkey able to use the local email files and folders of a 52 version based Thunderbird fork? Since I do not have the space for a copy of my whole email folders.

And by "use" I not only mean, able to read these, able to write, send, receive emails, but most important, being able to not mess up these local files. All versions of interlink I used have been bug free when it came to that.
Cheers!
Yours Rava