KDiff3 is a diff and merge program that
- compares or merges two or three text input files or directories,
- shows the differences line by line and character by character (!),
- provides an automatic merge-facility and
- an integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts,
- supports Unicode, UTF-8 and other codecs, autodetection via byte-order-mark "BOM"
- supports KIO on KDE (allows accessing ftp, sftp, fish, smb etc.),
- Printing of differences,
- Manual alignment of lines,
- Automatic merging of version control history ($Log$),
- and has an intuitive graphical user interface.
- Windows-Explorer integration Diff-Ext-for-KDiff3 - shell extension included in installer (originally by Sergey Zorin: see also Diff Ext)
- KDE-Konqueror/Dolphin service menu plugin
- Simplified integration with IBM-Rational-Clearcase for Windows (Details).
- Read what else is special in a short abstract (PDF).
For more information, visit the developer's website: http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9w4jp61f ... x86_64.xzm
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0d7f8yn8 ... ibrary.xzm
Post links to your 64bit module repos here. Repo maintainers are responsible for resolving any issues caused by their xzm's.
1 post • Page 1 of 1