Kirigami-1.1.0 for Porteus KDE 5

Post links to your 64bit module repos here. Repo maintainers are responsible for resolving any issues caused by their xzm's.
wread
Module Guard
Module Guard
Distribution: Porteus v5.0-kde-64 bits

Kirigami-1.1.0 for Porteus KDE 5

Post#1 by wread » 13 Nov 2016, 00:53

After I upgraded my system to frameworks 5.27, plasma 5.8.3 and applications 16.08.2, I tested to check if all my applications worked ok....this time the Plasma Look and Feel Explorer complained the system was missing a package: Kirigami was not found??

I googled and found this:
Kirigami is KDE’s lightweight user interface framework for mobile and convergent applications. It allows Qt developers to easily create applications that run on most major mobile and desktop platforms without modification (though adapted user interfaces for different form-factors are supported and recommended for optimal user experience). It extends the touch-friendly Qt Quick Controls with larger application building blocks, following the design philosophy laid out in the Kirigami Human Interface Guidelines.
Found also the source and compiled it; you can download it here.

I added it to my 003-kde5 and now all my applications work again!

Regards!
Porteus is proud of the FASTEST KDE ever made.....(take akonadi, nepomuk and soprano out and you will have a decent OS).
The Porteus Community never sleeps!

brokenman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Distribution: Porteus v4 all desktops

Re: Kirigami-1.1.0 for Porteus KDE 5

Post#2 by brokenman » 13 Nov 2016, 03:14

Thanks Wread. After updating I didn't experience a crash with the look and feel, and didn't require the extra package. I wonder what is making it crash. It looks like this package may be used a lot in the future.
How do i become super user?
Wear your underpants on the outside and put on a cape.