Post links to your 64bit module repos here. Repo maintainers are responsible for resolving any issues caused by their xzm's.
- White ninja
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 24 Sep 2014, 10:32
- Distribution: Porteus
- Location: troy,MI
There are a couple of security enhanced chromium out there. and each of them closed source implemented their own features in to it.
Well I am currently building a security enhanced chromium for a amd64 linux and have these questions? the end result should be a browser that doesn't send or track anything to google itself and also provides most of available security option out there.
- What is the list of options to be enabled and how? does it involve patching the source code or something else? (provide the full list of options if possible)
- How to add Flash with the sandbox feature.
- adding some plugins in to the end result or letting it to use google chrome's extensions and plugins.
- How could I add some google chrome extensions to the end result. Do google chrome extensions send tracking and other material data to google too?
- How to add ca-certificates or similar option for web sites certificate checks?
- Posts: 408
- Joined: 03 Jan 2013, 09:51
- Distribution: KDE4
- Location: Campinas Brazil https://goo.gl/yrxwKi
Almost all plugins tracking your location and other data.
If you want to have "security" best way TOR BROWSER.
In matrix only Neo have the power.
“DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.”
― Bill Gates, The Road Ahead
- Posts: 638
- Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 14:03
- Distribution: x64 Openbox
- Location: Poland
How to add Flash with the sandbox feature
- for example see: https://igurublog.wordpress.com/downloa ... t-sandfox/
How to add ca-certificates or similar option for web sites certificate checks?
- there is somewhere on the forum similar thread - search.
No intelligence, no life, no information and no love can exist without prior intelligence, life, information or love. You won't find nonexistent thing/idea.
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 29 Sep 2014, 05:58
- Distribution: 64bit LxQt (Plastique/Mikachu)
- Location: Jersey City N.J. USA
A nice combo would be Iron browser and Vidalia.
- Module Guard
- Posts: 1205
- Joined: 09 Jan 2011, 18:48
- Distribution: Porteus v5.0-kde-64 bits
- Location: Santo Domingo
They have Vidalia discontinued. There is only Tor bundle now!
Porteus is proud of the FASTEST KDE ever made.....(take akonadi, nepomuk and soprano out and you will have a decent OS).
The Porteus Community never sleeps!