Tor Haters

Non release banter
wread
Module Guard
Module Guard
Distribution: Porteus v5.0-kde-64 bits

Tor Haters

Post#1 by wread » 26 Mar 2018, 01:22

Many sites in the IN takes note of your usual IP. If you drop in from another IP they complain if you are not an intruder. And if your IP corresponds to a far region, then it is not you of course! They suspect you are using Tor and you are not wanting to be inspected at all, then you are a law breaker or a mafia chef or laundrying millions!

By google they try to gain time putting a long series of gotchas to proof you are not a robot, and Tor hates Chrome..
By mediafire you must fill a form to demonstrate you are you, On the contrary mega.nz doesn't mind!
This list is much longer...

My honest opinion: if you do something to make it difficult for them spy on you, they complain arguing security.
Fine Bussinnes, that means they cannot tract your stream!

You are secure!
Porteus is proud of the FASTEST KDE ever made.....(take akonadi, nepomuk and soprano out and you will have a decent OS).
The Porteus Community never sleeps!

Rava
Contributor
Contributor
Distribution: XFCE 5.01 x86_64 + 4.0 i586

Tor Haters

Post#2 by Rava » 26 Mar 2018, 05:11

wread wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 01:22
My honest opinion: if you do something to make it difficult for them spy on you, they complain arguing security.
Fine Bussinnes, that means they cannot tract your stream.
In my experience the issue is often more complex.

Like the 5eyes are watching you way closer when you use tor. .. just because you use it. There are some incidents documentated that people got watched closely by the 5eyes for years. Their "Crimes"? They hosted a tor Access point. Nothing more Nothing less.
Just saying.
Cheers!
Yours Rava