Full of knowledge
Full of knowledge
Distribution: Porteus 3.2.2 XFCE 32bit

Re: Syria 2017...

Post#31 by donald » 16 Apr 2017, 03:28

@ Bogomips
Yep, this I am signing...
----------------------------------------------

Will we, the human race, ever stay united?
Maybe, If there is a aggressor coming from outer space

Will we ever stop fighting each other?
(envy, greed, anger, religion, etc.)

Not as long as human behavior is controlled by emotions rather than reason.
Do you think you have a completely free will and are free to choose?
Nope, your archaic brain has taken the decision long before your "I Awareness".

francois
Contributor
Contributor
Distribution: xfce plank porteus nemesis
Location: Le printemps, le printemps, le printemps... ... l'hiver s'essoufle.

Post#32 by francois » 16 Apr 2017, 19:15

Paradoxically, according to a researcher war is decreasing. I had heard that on the news but still wanted evidence of it:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... lict-peace
http://www.joshuagoldstein.com/

Video on the topic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NipRlQ7uuJw
Prendre son temps, profiter de celui qui passe.

Tonio
Contributor
Contributor
Distribution: Slackware,porteus,FreeBSD,Slax

Post#33 by Tonio » 17 Apr 2017, 22:13

A war to end all wars! This is what WW1 and WW2 were about. Did the wars end? No! Will they end? Good question. I do not know unfortunately. My responses are limited. My name is Inigo Montoya prepare to vi! :wink:

Rava
Contributor
Contributor
Distribution: XFCE 5.01 x86_64 + 4.0 i586

Post#34 by Rava » 20 Apr 2017, 14:43

Tonio wrote:A war to end all wars! This is what WW1 and WW2 were about. Did the wars end? No!
The bombs that got thrown onto Korea, or onto Vietnam, have been more Kilotons TNT equivalent than all bombs thrown in all of WW2 together.
Just a small fact to put things into perspective... :D

... I wonder, do you find such facts easily on a site like... wikipedia?
Cheers!
Yours Rava

francois
Contributor
Contributor

Post#35 by francois » 21 Apr 2017, 21:27

Rava
Contributor
Contributor

Post#36 by Rava » 22 Apr 2017, 11:01

Thanks, the introductory lines are saying it all. But "funny" enough, what the article on the Korean war tells about casualties seems quite off. The USA (and few others) did already massive aerial bombings incl. Napalm (the new "Greek fire" was re-invented in 1942 in the USA, and already used widely in WW2 in flamethrowers, bombs and tanks).
But... some television reports on the Korean war tell a quite different story... with quite more deaths on the civilian side... *cough*
Cheers!
Yours Rava

normalGuy
Black ninja
Black ninja
Distribution: porteus 3.2 xfce archBang

Post#37 by normalGuy » 22 Apr 2017, 19:17

who cares...

Rava
Contributor
Contributor

Post#38 by Rava » 24 Apr 2017, 11:36

normalGuy wrote:who cares...
About what? Korean war? Vietnam war? Or Syrian war? All of these have been wars for resources and out of greed.

And who cares? Everyone who is still human. All others: not so much.
Cheers!
Yours Rava

Rava
Contributor
Contributor

Post#39 by Rava » 25 Apr 2017, 01:27

So, one of the western imperialistic forces who messed up the near east and middle east has been... France. Realized the Euro-centric way of describing the world? Far east? Near east? East from where?

Now for something... funny?

Not really. You folks, especially the non USA folks remember the USA presidential election, and many folks thinking "that's not a real choice, it's like a choice when you can only choose the plague, or cholera. Or between the devil, or Beelzebub"
That was the choice between the known war hawk and anti-Russia hardliner H. Clinton, and the hawk and right-winger D. Trump. Still, seems many folks really believed a multi-million dollar rich arrogant jerk like Trump is "one of us, one for the small people, for the man on the street". Well think again and look at how he quickly made friends with the establishment... and how he broke many promises already. Like not escalating the war in Syria. Speaking about Syria. Did you realize the silence of the western mass media about the killings of even more children and women than the poison gas attack? Why did the media not say anything? Cause the victims have been of the wrong ethnic and religious group, and the attackers have been ones who the western politics and armed forces say they align with against IS. Now, who cares about suicide-bombers against unarmed civilian refuges? When these refuges are of the wrong ethnic and religious group? That shows to what great length the western politicians and mass media goes in fuelling war (when the victims are of the "right ethnic and religious group", and what hypocrite liars they really are, not mentioning at all, and especially no outcry at all and no demand for immediate military attack when the victims are "of the wrong ethnic and religious group", and the suicide bombers have been of defined allies of the western powers...

Yes, I did leave away all details of these suicide attacks, just to see how easy one of you can find the details I mentioned, and especially the fact that the western mass media and politics are not giving a damn about the "wrong group of ethnic and religious victims"...

And now we have the vote in France between Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen.

That's an easy one, one might say. One is a known extreme-right winger, the whitewashed daughter of the extremist Jean-Marie Le Pen.
And the other a liberal, pro Europe, "French Kennedy"... What, what did he work as previously? ... Even the mass media reports it as such. He is born a son of a medical doctor, and was up to 2012 a well paid investment banker at Rothschild & Cie.

Investment banker... Rothschild & Cie of all places...

Do any of you recall the reason for the bank crash in 2008? And who had to pay for the mess the investment bankers caused? Yes, the tax payers had to pay for the mess. When the investment bankers makes money, they can keep more money than almost any working person on the planet, unlike most hard working man or women. But when he, the investment banker messes up big time, the tax payers pay for the mess. Unlike when Mr. or Mrs. Small Person would mess up, or his company or her firm would get into trouble, then usually there is no help by tax money...

So... reminds you of anything? In reality it seems, the choice between Le Pen and Macron is not really that different as the choice the world had between Trump and Clinton...

Oh happy days...
Cheers!
Yours Rava

Tonio
Contributor
Contributor

Post#40 by Tonio » 25 Apr 2017, 02:36

@Rava
There have been reports that the U.N. cannot prove who did the sarin gas on the people. Other folks have reported that there is a conspiracy about this.
The media reports one side of the story, theirs and not the other side. Yes, I believe you when you state that some folks die that are not of the right ethnic group/religious group the media don't care. When Saddam was killing Kurds in Iraq, not one person said we must stop him. When he decided to get Kuwait and get the oil. We must stop him.
BTW, Did you know the codename for the Persian Gulf War in 1990? Yes, it was called OIL (Operation Iraqui Liberation), coincidence?
As for the French presidential election, it is very interesting as well. If one candidate wins, they will blame the Russians for the loss. What the people are chosing is which person gets to screw us over? There would be little difference between them. Some say it is Hillary vs Trump all over again and other issues like getting out of EU because Germany is constructing the Forth Reich and will rise and become a world power again leading Europe as the king of the north and also play a role against the king of the south which is according to many is Iran. Before getting to Iran, Syria has to fall. Then as Syria falls and Assad is removed

Code: Select all

$  rm -rf /bashir/alAssad
They can proceed to Iran which is also mentioned. They did not count that Russia would intervene and stop em from before it is too late. Russia and China cannot let their interests fall to these war mongerers.
Now, some folks give a day for WW3 starting officially, May 13, 2017. Whether true or not humanity has to find a way to stop all these unnecessary killings and unjustified invasions.

Rava
Contributor
Contributor

Post#41 by Rava » 25 Apr 2017, 21:44

Speaking about China, almost 15 years ago, when the USA diplomatic top dogs met with the Chinese top dogs, the USA ones said
"We want only two world powers to remain, us, and you." (As in: Only USA and China.)

But China replied "That's not what we want. We want the EU as the third world power. And we want one country to be the prime power in the EU."

Now, the USA did not like at all the one country the Chinese want to lead the EU. Guess which country the Chinese want that to be?
Cheers!
Yours Rava

Tonio
Contributor
Contributor

Post#42 by Tonio » 26 Apr 2017, 03:48

Rava wrote: Guess which country the Chinese want that to be?
That country would have to be Deutshland! Older name Prussia :)

There is Brexit, and now the French want out of the EU. `Le Pen` would have to be greater than the sword Macron who the globalists want. These people sell their souls and serve the higher powers. They do not serve the people, only the ones who have $$ .

There is a new person coming out of the shadows who will lead Germany and like Trumps motto will try to "make Germany Great Again". Le Pen is trying to do the same in France, and who knows who will replace Putin in Russia? In Iran, the previous guy is running again.

@Rava, I hope I don't get the answer wrong. If I do, please correct me.

Rava
Contributor
Contributor

Post#43 by Rava » 26 Apr 2017, 19:02

Tonio, you have been right, the Chinese want indeed the Germans to lead the EU. Which they do, mostly, but often in a nasty way.

Like the way they tricked the Greek into getting cheap loans, knowing they will not be able to pay these back. And the German banks made huge profits out of the Greeks, and after that the Greeks have been forced to sell their best stuff like profitable airports.

Especially considering that Germany never paid any war repartitions to Greece, seen how the Nazis misbehaved big time in Greece, especially on Crete...

... An new strong German leader, who makes Germany "great again"... Nope, not gonna happen, most Germans have still the Nazi and Stasi trauma...
Cheers!
Yours Rava

francois
Contributor
Contributor

Post#44 by francois » 28 Apr 2017, 03:11

Trump shouts much, he signs a lot of decrees. But house of representative and senate do not give the funding. Without funding no action according to the decree.

Obama care is still alive, thanks to some far right republicans. :D

Tonio
Contributor
Contributor

Post#45 by Tonio » 28 Apr 2017, 13:09

francois wrote:Trump shouts much, he signs a lot of decrees. But house of representative and senate do not give the funding. Without funding no action according to the decree.

Obama care is still alive, thanks to some far right republicans. :D
He does shout a great deal and is not walking the talk :( Unfortunately yes Obamacare is still alive, but it should die slowly but surely and the beat will get less and less and
It is the beating of its hideous heart!"
You gotta buy the insurance that you do not want to buy from a website which is not working or otherwise I will penalize you :(

I hope it dies like Edgar Allan Poe's story the Tell Tale Heart
http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/poe/telltale.html

:crazy:

The Fourth Reich is underway and there's a pdf that explains some of it
http://www.conspiracyschool.com/sites/d ... -Marrs.pdf

An article about Trump's foreign policies by president Assad
https://www.rt.com/usa/386395-trump-us-puppet-assad/