Linux Trivia

Non release banter
fullmoonremix

Re: Linux Trivia

Post#16 by fullmoonremix » 03 Apr 2016, 19:19

Salutations,,, :good:

@ Ed P... apparently you did not read this (even though you posted to my thread which also used the tunnel).
http://forum.porteus.org/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5042

Donald has been trolling my posts for the last year and a half (from the 1st day) You are using a pretext to support his behavior (including profanity).
I don't do spam... And I don't do threats either... nor veiled attempts @ "censorship". I have always used a tunnel and will continue.

Brokenman... Francois... Aus9... Fanthom... Rava... and others all know this from the beginning (the tunnel appears in most of my posts since mid 2014).
And you would too if you PM'ed me instead of calling me out.

Francois... asked me after I was dissed in last years flame war (which Donald participated in and helped instigate) for my recommendations. I suggest you read it (again).
Again... I never have and never will do spam and never have been accused of it (althought PM'ed) when distro hopping in over a dozen forums in 10yrs (including Slax).

You wish to challenge me but not Donald's trolling because they are your friend NOT because you are impartial. You are not the first mod to threaten me.
Continue and all you will get is my proactive Dissent in the haters section (diplomatic immunity).

If you are interested in a serious dialogue on this issue PM me (instead of calling me out... others have) and
I will be more then glad to elaborate on my reasons for using a tunnel because I am NOT a "bot".

Again... I do NOT spam. If anything when it shows up (a lot lately) I alert the mods. Read your quote again (it's self explanatory).
The link and statement @ the bottom of the post is a disclaimer telling you it's a tunnel giving you my IP so my posts are NOT anonymous.

Best Regards... :beer:

Posted by 73.150.85.78 via http://webwarper.net
This is added while posting a message to avoid misusing the service
Last edited by fullmoonremix on 04 Apr 2016, 17:35, edited 1 time in total.

Ed_P
Contributor
Contributor
Distribution: Cinnamon 5.01 ISO

Post#17 by Ed_P » 03 Apr 2016, 23:20

fullmoonremix wrote:Again... I do NOT spam.
If you use a service that puts a link to it's URL in what you post and you have no control over it appearing that is SPAM. It is what it is whether you acknowledge it or not.
The link and statement @ the bottom of the post is a disclaimer telling you it's a tunnel giving you my IP so my posts are NOT anonymous.
Noone needs to know the IP you're posting from, and noone needs to know the service you're using and noone needs the URL of the service you're using so they can sign up for it. The latter is an ad or known on the web as SPAM.
And you would too if you PM'ed me instead of calling me out.
You post something in the open people respond in the open. That's how forums work.
(the tunnel appears in most of my posts since mid 2014)
But not this year and you only started using it again this week.
I have always used a tunnel and will continue.
That's fine, try using one that doesn't add spam to what you post. It's disrespectful to the other people here and adds a precedence to other spammers to post here.
Ed

fullmoonremix

Post#18 by fullmoonremix » 04 Apr 2016, 03:56

If you use a service that puts a link to it's URL in what you post and you have no control over it appearing that is SPAM. It is what it is whether you acknowledge it or not.
Wrong... it's called a link whether you acknowledge it or not. And you were not interested in it until you decided to help your friend. I don't see you challenging them over anything (and there is a lot).
Again... calling me a liar.
Noone needs to know the IP you're posting from, and noone needs to know the service you're using and noone needs the URL of the service you're using so they can sign up for it. The latter is an ad or known on the web as SPAM.
Wrong again... There is NO service. There is nothing to sign up for. The latter is a portal a tunnel NOT spam
You post something in the open people respond in the open. That's how forums work.
Wrong again... People are members you are a mod. Apples and Oranges. You are are referring to how dysfunctional this forum works when there is a pretext. The rest is opinion.
That's fine, try using one that doesn't add spam to what you post. It's disrespectful to the other people here and adds a precedence to other spammers to post here.
So now you've graduated from calling me a spammer to calling me a liar. I use this portal all the time.
Again... calling me a liar. So you admit you were previously aware of it's use but did not challenge it in the past. So there is a new sheriff in town. You must be Aus9's replacement. You want to shake things up.
Wrong again... it's disrespectful to call me a liar and a spammer. Even more disrespectful is lying to yourself. You are helping your buddy. They are part of your private club which is why you don't challenge them.

Let's stop playing playing games and do honesty here. You don't like me. You are helping your disrespectful friend like you and others were doing last year. You are hiding behind the pretext of moderation.

If you do the logical thing and admit you are adversarial we can cut to the chase so I can post to the Haters section.
Last edited by fullmoonremix on 04 Apr 2016, 06:47, edited 1 time in total.

Ed_P
Contributor
Contributor
Distribution: Cinnamon 5.01 ISO

Post#19 by Ed_P » 04 Apr 2016, 04:49

fullmoonremix wrote:So now you've graduated from calling me a spammer to calling me a liar. I use this portal all the time.
No, you do not. This posting doesn't have it: http://forum.porteus.org/viewtopic.php? ... 677#p43726 I'm sure I could find others but the point is made.
You are helping your buddy. They are part of your private club which is why you don't challenge them.
I'm sorry but you appear to be dilutional. I am not trying to attack you, or have a private club, I am simply telling you what you are doing is wrong.
Let's stop playing playing games and do honesty here. You don't like me.
That is simply not true. I don't know you. I don't follow most of your postings. I don't really care what position you take on Linux. I do though not like the link you add to your postings. It makes it hard to tell spammers not to do the same thing when they can point to your postings and say s/he does it. That's the only point I am trying to make.

And thank you for removing the link on your last posting. :good:
Ed

fullmoonremix

Post#20 by fullmoonremix » 04 Apr 2016, 05:45

No, you do not. This posting doesn't have it: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5677#p43726 I'm sure I could find others but the point is made.
Nothing proven. Every post doesn't have it but most do. For every one that doesn't there are 99. I have over 500 posts spanning 2 accounts. Over 90% using this portal. I have no intention of purchasing VPN.
I'm sorry but you appear to be dilutional. I am not trying to attack you, or have a private club, I am simply telling you what you are doing is wrong.
Incorrect... Delusion is NOT admitting cowardice (if you are adversarial declare yourself). Delusion is selective censorship (Donald your buddy... would NOT be allowed in ANY decent forum).
Stop selling yourself a bridge in Brooklyn. I'm telling you favoritism IS wrong.
That is simply not true. I don't know you. I don't follow most of your postings. I don't really care what position you take on Linux. I do though not like the link you add to your postings. It makes it hard to tell spammers not to do the same thing when they can point to your postings and say s/he does it. That's the only point I am trying to make.
Very clever... so your receiving complaints from the bad guys. That doesn't explain you showing up a year and a half late to help your friend instead of challenging him instead.
You are only fooling yourself. I read the posts and feel all the love your private club members show each other. This has NOTHING to do with spam.

If you challenged me @ any other time or @ least the other party your argument would be credible. You role is more than spam control. You know what's as bad as spamming?
Stalking... thread jacking and profanity. Ask your juvenile friend. Who is seen as cute instead of polarizing. I'm sure the "teacher's pet" is enjoying this thoroughly... he instigated last years flame war.

brokenman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Distribution: Porteus v4 all desktops

Post#21 by brokenman » 04 Apr 2016, 22:42

Thread locked. Squabbling like kiddies. Hijacked thread.
How do i become super user?
Wear your underpants on the outside and put on a cape.