I recently came across a website that keeps track of mirrors. Here is the link. The entire list appears to be 64bit databases only. For those of you refusing to give up on your 32bit systems, I have some questions:
1. Are you using USM version 3.91 with your 3.1 Porteus?
2. Do you use the slack-distro mirrors or just download the modules/packages?
3. If you still use USM, which active mirrors maintain 32bit databases (provide a list in your reply maybe)?
Technical issues/questions of an intermediate or advanced nature.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4573
- Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 22:12
- Distribution: 4.0 Cinnamon 64-bit ISO
- Location: Western NY, USA
Just a quick visit to the link https://mirrors.slackware.com/mirrorlist/ where I see: https://ftp.slackware.pl/pub/slackware/slackware-14.2/ and https://ftp.slackware.pl/pub/slackware/ ... re64-14.2/. They appear to be two different databases to me.