new tutorial and docs stuff

Arch based Porteus community project

Moderator: M. Eerie

aus9

new tutorial and docs stuff

Post#1 by aus9 » 03 Feb 2016, 05:35

For anyone looking for their posts, some have been moved into the new sub-forum for Nemesis tuts and docs.

Initially I left a shadow in this forum but after looking at it.....I elected to move without leaving a shadow.

Let me know if that causes you any issues ok?

2) I have not completed the process but I have split one post off a thread and its is now showing in this forum as the tuts sub-forum is not a discussion area.

3) If someone asks a question and gets fair instructions on how to do it....it looks like a howto to me...so may be moved.
If anyone without mods powers objects to anything already moved or whatever let me know by pm etc

4) where applicable I may change the subject line slightly to reflect the Question or the answer....mainly for howtos

cheers

datruche
Black ninja
Black ninja
Distribution: Arch, Porteus-Nemesis 3.5

Re: new tutorial and docs stuff

Post#2 by datruche » 06 Feb 2016, 21:08

Owdie that's great! Lots of work here!

I suggest adding a Get started/What to do with Nemesis upon succesful boot-up. You know, few lines and links to the existing tutos, especialy with the Nemesis specifics as these won't be found elsewhere (think of ***-setup).

Anyway, lots of time saved for testers = more for useful feedbacks I guess.

francois
Contributor
Contributor
Distribution: xfce plank porteus nemesis
Location: Le printemps, le printemps, le printemps... ... l'hiver s'essoufle.

Re: new tutorial and docs stuff

Post#3 by francois » 06 Feb 2016, 22:34

@datruche:

If aus9 initiative motivates you, we are really happy. Especially that your arch linux experience and comments will surely be paying at some point for the development of nemesis. :)
Prendre son temps, profiter de celui qui passe.