Get help with KDE4 specific problems
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Black ninja
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 13 Jun 2014, 04:24
- Distribution: Porteus-XFCE-v3.0-x86_64
- Location: Bridgeport, CT
Hi, Just installed Porteus KDE4 onto a flash drive ; created a savefile & added the proper cheatcode to porteus config. file & voila, all my changes are saved except for changes to firefox. I updated to the latest version (firefox) using USM, updated adobe flash player - everything's good. Next bootup, I have to do that all over again. Please advise ! Thanx
- Posts: 5783
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 14:25
- Distribution: xfce plank porteus nemesis
- Location: Le printemps, le printemps, le printemps... ... l'hiver s'essoufle.
Did you set save kde settings on exit in the system submenu?
Prendre son temps, profiter de celui qui passe.
- Posts: 5476
- Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 22:12
- Distribution: 4.0 Cinnamon 64-bit ISO
- Location: Western NY, USA
How did you implement the USM updates? Via modules? If so did you add the xzm files to a modules folder? That's what I do and I use the extramod= cheatcode to include the folder when booting.meisthfox wrote:I updated to the latest version (firefox) using USM, updated adobe flash player - everything's good.