Libreoffice 6.1.x - fails to start Draw, Impress due to new Avahi dependency

Please reproduce your error on a second machine before posting, and check the error by running without saved changes or extra modules (See FAQ No. 13, "How to report a bug"). For unstable Porteus versions (alpha, beta, rc) please use the relevant thread in our "Development" section.
beny
Full of knowledge
Full of knowledge

Re: Libreoffice 6.1.x

Post#16 by beny » 26 Dec 2018, 14:19

well blaze into a porteus system not the last one your packages of libreoffice do not work so i think you have to do a sbo package of libreoffice not alien bob package of libreoffice that have a current sight not 14.2..

Blaze
DEV Team
DEV Team
Distribution: ⟰ Porteus current ☯ all DEs ☯

Post#17 by Blaze » 27 Dec 2018, 17:00

beny wrote:
26 Dec 2018, 14:19
i think you have to do a sbo package of libreoffice
I have done SBo libreoffice-6.1.4-x86_64-1_SBo.xzm - active link via https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2 ... breoffice/ but it's nothing changed - LO Imress does not run (not work) :wall:

BTW I do not use Porteus 4.0. I use Porteus-current x86_64 :)
Linux 6.6.11-porteus #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Sun Jan 14 12:07:37 MSK 2024 x86_64 Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 v6 @ 3.80GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
MS-7A12 » [AMD/ATI] Navi 23 [Radeon RX 6600] [1002:73ff] (rev c7) » Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 K2 3200MHz C16

beny
Full of knowledge
Full of knowledge

Post#18 by beny » 27 Dec 2018, 17:45

hi blaze have a link to porteus current i want to do a try to build libreoffice with it.

beny
Full of knowledge
Full of knowledge

Post#19 by beny » 27 Dec 2018, 20:14

hi blaze i have dowloaded porteus current i think, but no way libreoffice have something wrong or porteus too,so i give up

Blaze
DEV Team
DEV Team

Post#20 by Blaze » 30 Dec 2018, 18:18

I fixed it :) but I don't like my way for fix this with avahi dep.

Thanks for this to Bug 119408 - Fails to start Draw, Impress due to new Avahi dependency and this post and Disable dependency to libssp library? and

Code: Select all

ldd /opt/libreoffice6.1/program/libsdlo.so | grep -i found
Need to build avahi without libssp.so.0 dependency

ap/sox-14.4.2-x86_64-6.txz: Rebuilt.
Rebuilt to drop libssp dependency. We're no longer building that with gcc
since glibc already includes a built-in SSP implementation. 
via avahi SlackBuilds Repository

In avahi.SlackBuild I have tweaked it like this

# added for disable libssp.so.0 dependency
  --disable-stack-protector \
# changed for the build of avahi in Porteus
  --disable-python-dbus \
  --disable-pygtk \
  --disable-gobject \
  --disable-python \
  --disable-gtk \
  --disable-qt4 \
Probably need to more carefully examine the options above that I disabled and build avahi correctly, because I can't able to run these applications provading by avahi

/usr/bin/bssh
/usr/bin/bvnc
For building avahi I used too these deps from ALT Linux (you can find these dependencies here https://pkgs.org/):

libgtk+3-devel-3.24.2-alt2.x86_64.xzm
libwayland-client-devel-1.16.0-alt1.x86_64.xzm
libwayland-cursor-devel-1.16.0-alt1.x86_64.xzm
libwayland-egl-devel-18.1.0-alt1.x86_64.xzm
wayland-protocols-1.17-alt1.noarch.xzm
Download my avahi-0.6.32-x86_64-1_SBo.xzm

Updated. Interesting information https://www.linuxquestions.org/question ... 175635470/
Since I want to use the TDF builds, and Slackware 14.2 doesn't offer Avahi, I compiled 2 little stub libraries libavahi-client and libavahi-common and installed them into the Libreoffice program directory. That's enough for Draw and Impress to work once again.
I like this way. Need to check this.

Updated.

Yes, this way is better and LO Draw + Impress works fine with libavahi-client-and-common.xzm (base on my avahi-0.6.32-x86_64-1_SBo.xzm)

cd /tmp/avahi-*_SBo
rm -rf /tmp/avahi-*_SBo/{etc,var}
rm -rf /tmp/avahi-*_SBo/usr/{bin,doc,include,man,sbin,share}
find /tmp/avahi-*_SBo/usr/lib64 ! -iname 'libavahi-client*.so*' ! -iname 'libavahi-common*.so*' -delete &> /dev/null
dir2xzm /tmp/avahi-*_SBo /tmp/libavahi-client-and-common.xzm
after this you will get these files in ../usr/lib64

libavahi-client.so -> libavahi-client.so.3.2.9
libavahi-client.so.3 -> libavahi-client.so.3.2.9
libavahi-client.so.3.2.9*
libavahi-common.so -> libavahi-common.so.3.5.3
libavahi-common.so.3 -> libavahi-common.so.3.5.3
something like this.
Linux 6.6.11-porteus #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Sun Jan 14 12:07:37 MSK 2024 x86_64 Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 v6 @ 3.80GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
MS-7A12 » [AMD/ATI] Navi 23 [Radeon RX 6600] [1002:73ff] (rev c7) » Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 K2 3200MHz C16

AcnapyxoB
Samurai
Samurai
Distribution: Porteus 5.01

Re: Libreoffice 6.1.x - fails to start Draw, Impress due to new Avahi dependency

Post#21 by AcnapyxoB » 30 Dec 2018, 19:21

Blaze You are the best! Thanks. It's working!
Porteus v5.01 KDE x86_64

Ed_P
Contributor
Contributor
Distribution: Cinnamon 5.01 ISO

Re: Libreoffice 6.1.x - fails to start Draw, Impress due to new Avahi dependency

Post#22 by Ed_P » 31 Dec 2018, 00:17

Nice job Blaze. :good:

Anyway to eliminate the double menu entries for all the Office entries? They all also show as dupes in the Nemo file manager's Open With list.

I don't see dupes in the module's /usr/share/applications/ directory.
Ed

Ed_P
Contributor
Contributor

Post#23 by Ed_P » 31 Dec 2018, 07:49

Ok, with the LibreOffice module Activated in the /usr/share/applications/ directory with Nemo I see double entries for all the LibreOffice 6.1 options: Base, Calc, Draw, Impress, Math, etc. However doing an ls terminal command on the directory I don't see double entries.

root@porteus:/home/guest# ls /usr/share/applications/libre*
/usr/share/applications/libreoffice6.1-base.desktop
/usr/share/applications/libreoffice6.1-calc.desktop
/usr/share/applications/libreoffice6.1-draw.desktop
/usr/share/applications/libreoffice6.1-impress.desktop
/usr/share/applications/libreoffice6.1-math.desktop
/usr/share/applications/libreoffice6.1-startcenter.desktop
/usr/share/applications/libreoffice6.1-writer.desktop
/usr/share/applications/libreoffice6.1-xsltfilter.desktop
In the Nemo GUI right clicking on two like named files shows two different actual file names. For example libreoffice6.1-startcenter.desktop and startcenter.desktop. And listing the two files shows them to be similar but not exact matches.

root@porteus:/home/guest# cat /usr/share/applications/libre*-startcenter.*
#
# This file is part of the LibreOffice project.
#
# This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
# License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
# file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
#
# This file incorporates work covered by the following license notice:
#
#   Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
#   contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed
#   with this work for additional information regarding copyright
#   ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache
#   License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file
#   except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
#   the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 .
#
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Terminal=false
NoDisplay=false
Icon=libreoffice6.1-startcenter
Type=Application
Categories=Office;X-Red-Hat-Base;X-SuSE-Core-Office;X-MandrivaLinux-Office-Other;
Exec=libreoffice6.1 %U
MimeType=application/vnd.openofficeorg.extension;x-scheme-handler/vnd.libreoffice.cmis;
Name=LibreOffice 6.1
GenericName=Office
GenericName[af]=Kantoor
GenericName[am]=ቢሮ
GenericName[ar]=مكتب
GenericName[as]=অফিচ
GenericName[ast]=Oficina
GenericName[be]=Office
GenericName[bg]=Офис пакет
GenericName[bn]=অফিস
GenericName[bn_IN]=অফিস
GenericName[bo]=ཕབ་དོར།
GenericName[br]=Burev
GenericName[brx]=अफिस
GenericName[bs]=Office
GenericName[ca]=Oficina
GenericName[ca_valencia]=Oficina
GenericName[cs]=Kancelář
GenericName[cy]=Swyddfa
GenericName[da]=Kontor
GenericName[de]=Office
GenericName[dgo]=दफ्तर 
GenericName[dz]=ཡིག་ཚང་།
GenericName[el]=Γραφείο
GenericName[en]=Office
GenericName[en_GB]=Office
GenericName[en_ZA]=Office
GenericName[eo]=Oficejo
GenericName[es]=Programas de oficina
GenericName[et]=Kontoritöö
GenericName[eu]=Bulegoa
GenericName[fa]=اداری
GenericName[fi]=Toimisto
GenericName[fr]=Bureau
GenericName[fy]=Kantoar
GenericName[ga]=Oifig
GenericName[gd]=Oifis
GenericName[gl]=Oficina
GenericName[gu]=ઓફિસે
GenericName[gug]=Office
GenericName[he]=משרד
GenericName[hi]=ऑफ़िस
GenericName[hr]=Ured
GenericName[hsb]=Office
GenericName[hu]=Iroda
GenericName[id]=Perkantoran
GenericName[is]=Skrifstofuforrit
GenericName[it]=Ufficio
GenericName[ja]=Office
GenericName[ka]=ოფისი
GenericName[kab]=Office
GenericName[kk]=Офис
GenericName[km]=ការិយាល័យ
GenericName[kmr_Latn]=Nivîsgeh
GenericName[kn]=ಕಛೇರಿ
GenericName[ko]=오피스
GenericName[kok]= कार्यालय
GenericName[ks]=آفس 
GenericName[lb]=Office
GenericName[lo]=ຫ້ອງການ
GenericName[lt]=Raštinės programos
GenericName[lv]=Birojs
GenericName[mai]=ऑफिस
GenericName[mk]=Канцеларија
GenericName[ml]=ഓഫീസ്
GenericName[mn]=Офис
GenericName[mni]=ওফিস 
GenericName[mr]=ऑफिस
GenericName[my]=ရုံး
GenericName[nb]=Kontor
GenericName[ne]=कार्यालय
GenericName[nl]=Kantoor
GenericName[nn]=Kontor
GenericName[nr]=i-Ofisi
GenericName[nso]=Ofisi
GenericName[oc]=Burotica
GenericName[om]=Waajjira
GenericName[or]=କାର୍ଯ୍ୟାଳୟ
GenericName[pa_IN]=ਆਫਿਸ
GenericName[pl]=Biuro
GenericName[pt]=Escritório
GenericName[pt_BR]=Office
GenericName[ro]=Birou
GenericName[ru]=Офис
GenericName[rw]=Ofise
GenericName[sa_IN]=ऑफिस
GenericName[sat]=ओफिसऑफिस
GenericName[sd]=آفيس 
GenericName[si]=කාර්‍යයාලීය
GenericName[sid]=Ofiise
GenericName[sk]=Kancelária
GenericName[sl]=Pisarniški paket
GenericName[sq]=Zyrë
GenericName[sr]=Канцеларија
GenericName[sr_Latn]=Kancelarija
GenericName[ss]=Lihhovisi
GenericName[st]=Ofisi
GenericName[sv]=Kontor
GenericName[sw_TZ]=Ofisi
GenericName[ta]=அலுவலகம்
GenericName[te]=కార్యాలయం
GenericName[tg]=Офис
GenericName[th]=ที่ทำงาน
GenericName[tn]=Kantoro/Ofisi
GenericName[tr]=Ofis
GenericName[ts]=Ofisi
GenericName[tt]=Офис
GenericName[ug]=ئىشخانا
GenericName[uk]=Офіс
GenericName[uz]=Ofis
GenericName[ve]=Ofisi
GenericName[vec]=Ofisio
GenericName[vi]=Văn phòng 
GenericName[xh]=Iofisi
GenericName[zh_CN]=办公
GenericName[zh_TW]=辦公
GenericName[zu]=Ihhovisi
Comment=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[af]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[am]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[ar]=الحقيبة اﻻنتاجية المكتبية متوافقة مع صيغ الوثائق المفتوحة المدعومة من مؤسسة الوثائق المفتوحة المصدر.
Comment[as]=মুক্ত আৰু প্ৰামাণিত ODF দস্তাবেজ বিন্যাসৰ লগত সংগত অফিচ উৎপাদনা চুইট। Document Foundation -ৰ দ্বাৰা সমৰ্থিত।
Comment[ast]=La suite de productividá d'oficina compatible col formatu de documentos abiertu y estandarizáu ODF. Col sofitu de The Document Foundation.
Comment[be]=Комплекс офісных праграм, сумяшчальных з адкрытым стандартам файлаў дакументаў ODF. Падтрымліваецца фондам 'The Document Foundation'.
Comment[bg]=Офис пакетът, съвместим с отворения и стандартизиран формат за документи ODF. Поддържа се от The Document Foundation.
Comment[bn]=অফিস প্রোডাক্টিভিটি স্যুট মুক্ত ও আদর্শ ODF নথি বিন্যাসের সাথে সঙ্গতিপূর্ণ। নথি ফাউন্ডেশন দ্বারা সমর্থিত।
Comment[bn_IN]=অফিস প্রোডাক্টিভিটি স্যুট মুক্ত ও আদর্শ ODF নথি বিন্যাসের সাথে সঙ্গতিপূর্ণ। নথি ফাউন্ডেশন দ্বারা সমর্থিত।
Comment[bo]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[br]=An heuliad burevek keverlec'h gant ar mentrezh teul ODF skoueriekaet ha digor. Skoret eo gant The Document Foundation.
Comment[brx]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[bs]=Uredski paket kompatibilan sa otvorenim i standardnim ODF formatom dokumenata. Podržan od strane Dokument fondacije.
Comment[ca]=El paquet ofimàtic compatible amb el format de document obert i estàndard ODF. Amb el suport de The Document Foundation.
Comment[ca_valencia]=El paquet ofimàtic compatible amb el format de document obert i estàndard ODF. Amb el suport de The Document Foundation.
Comment[cs]=Kancelářský balík kompatibilní s otevřeným a standardizovaným formátem dokumentů ODF. Podporován The Document Foundation.
Comment[cy]=Y casgliad o raglenni swyddfa sy'n gydnaws a'r fformat Dogfen ODF safonol. Cefnogir gan y Document Foundation.
Comment[da]=Kontorpakken er kompatibel med den åbne standard ODF. Støttes af The Document Foundation.
Comment[de]=Die produktive Bürosoftware ist kompatibel zu dem offenen und standardisierten OpenDocument-Format (ODF). Unterstützt von The Document Foundation.
Comment[dgo]=आफिस उत्पादनशीलता सूइट मुक्त ते मानकीकृत ODF दस्तावेज फार्मैट दे अनुकूल ऐ.डाक्युमैंट फांउडेशन द्वारा समर्थनशुदा.
Comment[dz]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[el]=Το συμβατό πακέτο παραγωγικότητας γραφείου στην ανοιχτή και τυποποιημένη μορφή εγγράφου ODF. Υποστηρίζεται από το Document Foundation.
Comment[en]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[en_GB]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardised ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[en_ZA]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardised ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[eo]=La oficeja programaro kongrua kun la malferma kaj norma ODF-dokumenta formato. Subtenata de la Document Foundation. 
Comment[es]=El conjunto de aplicaciones de productividad ofimática compatible con el formato de documentos abierto y estandarizado ODF. Con el apoyo de The Document Foundation.
Comment[et]=Kontoritarkvara komplekt, mis ühildub avatud ja standardiseeritud ODF-dokumendivorminguga. Toetab Document Foundation.
Comment[eu]=ODF dokumentu-formatu ireki eta estandarizatuarekin bateragarria den bulegotikako produktibitate-suitea. The Document Foundation fundazioaren babespean.
Comment[fa]=مجموعه نرم‌افزار اداری سازگار با قالب سند آزاد و استاندارد شده ODF. پشتیبانی شده توسط بنیاد اسناد.
Comment[fi]=Avoimen ODF-asiakirjastandardin kanssa yhteensopiva, The Document Foundationin tukema toimisto-ohjelmisto.
Comment[fr]=La suite de productivité bureautique compatible avec le format de document ODF standardisé et ouvert. Prise en charge par The Document Foundation.
Comment[fy]=It pakket foar produktiviteit op kantoar, kompatibel mei it iepen en standerdisearre ODF dokumint formaat. Stipe troch The Document Foundation.
Comment[ga]=Sraith feidhmchlár le haghaidh táirgiúlachta oifige atá comhoiriúnach don fhormáid oscailte chaighdeánach ODF. Tacaíonn The Document Foundation leis.
Comment[gd]=Tha an raon seo de bhathar oifis co-chòrdail leis an fhòrmat fhosgailte is stannardach ODF. Le taic on Document Foundation.
Comment[gl]=A suite de produtividade de oficina compatíbel co formato de documento estándar ODF. Promovida por The Document Foundation.
Comment[gu]=ઑફિસ પ્રોડક્ટીવીટી સ્યૂટ ઓપન અને મૂળભૂત થયેલ ODF દસ્તાવેજ બંધારણ સાથે સુસંગત છે. દસ્તાવેજ ફાઉન્ડેશન દ્દારા આધારભૂત છે.
Comment[gug]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[he]=חבילת כלי המשרד תואמת למבנה הקבצים התקני והפתוח ODF. כאשר התמיכה הנה מצד The Document Foundation (קרן המסמך).
Comment[hi]=मुक्त और मानकीकृत ODF दस्तावेज़ प्रारूप के सुसंगत ऑफिस उत्पादकता सूइट. डॉक्यूमेंट फाउंडेशन द्वारा समर्थित.
Comment[hr]=Uredski paket je usklađen s otvorenim i standardiziranim ODF formatom dokumenta. Podržan od strane The Document Foundation.
Comment[hsb]=Produktiwna běrowowa softwara je kompatibelna z wotewrjenym a standardizowanym formatom OpenDocument (ODF). Podpěruje so wot załožby The Document Foundation.
Comment[hu]=Az irodai programcsomag kompatibilis a nyílt és a szabványosított ODF dokumentumformátummal. A The Document Foundation támogatja.
Comment[id]=Paket aplikasi kantor ini kompatibel dengan format dokumen ODF. Didukung oleh The Document Foundation.
Comment[is]=Skrifstofuhugbúnaður sem samræmist opna og staðlaða ODF skjalasniðinu. Stutt af The Document Foundation.
Comment[it]=La suite di produttività per l'ufficio compatibile con il formato standard aperto ODF. Supportata da The Document Foundation.
Comment[ja]=オープンで標準化された ODF ドキュメント形式に準拠したオフィススイートです。The Document Foundation によってサポートされています。
Comment[ka]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[kab]=Tagrumma n tiffursa office temṣada d umasal n isemliyen ODF ilelli. Yessefrak-it Document Foundation.
Comment[kk]=Кеңселік бағдарламалар дестесі ашық және стандартталған ODF құжаттар пішімімен үйлесімді. The Document Foundation қолдау көрсетеді.
Comment[km]=ឈុតកម្មវិធី​ការិយាល័យ​ឆប​គ្នា​ជា​មួយ​នឹង​ទ្រង់ទ្រាយ​ឯកសារ​ស្តង់ដារ​​ និង​ឥតគិត​ថ្លៃ ODF ។ ដែល​បាន​គាំទ្រ​ដោយ The Document Foundation ។
Comment[kmr_Latn]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[kn]=ಮುಕ್ತ ಹಾಗು ಶಿಷ್ಟ ಎಂದು ಪರಿಗಣಿಸಲಾದ ODF ದಸ್ತಾವೇಜು ವಿನ್ಯಾಸಕ್ಕೆ ಹೊಂದಿಕೆಯಾಗುವ ಒಂದು ಆಫೀಸ್ ಪ್ರೊಡಕ್ಟೀವ್ ಸೂಟ್ ಆಗಿದೆ. ಡಾಕ್ಯುಮೆಂಟ್ ಫೌಂಡೇಶನ್‌ನಿಂದ ಬೆಂಬಲಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆ.
Comment[ko]=개방되고 표준화된 ODF 문서 포맷과 호환되는 오피스 생산성 스위트입니다. The Document Foundation에서 지원합니다.
Comment[kok]=ओफीस प्रोडक्टिवीटी सुट उगडपाक अनुरुप जाला आनी ओडीएफ दस्तावेज फोरमेट प्रमाणभूत केला. डोक्युमेंट फाउंडेशनान आदारभूत केला.doftor utopodok suite ugtem ani promannit ODF dostavez pod'dotek susangot 
Comment[ks]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[lb]=Die produktive Bürosoftware ist kompatibel zu dem offenen und standardisierten OpenDocument Format (ODF). Unterstützt von The Document Foundation.
Comment[lo]=ຊຸດໂປຣແກຣມຜະລິດຕະພັນສຳລັບສຳນັກງານທີ່ເຂົ້າກັນໄດ້ກັບຮູບແບບເອກະສານ ODF ທີ່ເປີດກ້ວາງ ແລະ ເປັນມາດຕະຖານ. ສະໜັບສະໜູນໂດຍ The Document Foundation.
Comment[lt]=Raštinės programų rinkinys, suderinamas su atviruoju standartizuotu ODF dokumentų formatu. Rinkinį kuria „The Document Foundation“ bendruomenė.
Comment[lv]=Biroja programmatūras komplekts, kas ir savietojams ar atvērto un standartizēto ODF dokumentu formātu. Atbalsta The Document Foundation.
Comment[mai]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[mk]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[ml]=സ്വതന്ത്രവും നിലവാരവുമുള്ള ഒഡിഎഫ് ശൈലിയ്ക്കു് ഉചിതമായ ഓഫീസ് പ്രൊഡക്ടിവിറ്റി സ്യൂട്ട്. ഇതിനെ ഡോക്യുമെന്റ് ഫൌണ്ടേഷന്‍ പിന്തുണയ്ക്കുന്നു.
Comment[mn]=Үр ач өндөртэй Офис Програмын цогцолбор нь стандартчилагдсан ODF баримт бичгийн хэлбэржүүлэлттэй баримт бичгийг нээх чадвартай. Энэ The Document Foundation-р дэмжигдсэн.
Comment[mni]=ওফিস প্রদক্তিভিতি সুউত অসি ওপন অমসুং স্তেন্দার্দাইজ ODF দোকুমেন্ত ফোর্মেতকা 
Comment[mr]=ओपन व मानक ODF दस्तऐवज रूपणशी सहत्व ऑफिस प्रोडक्टिविटि संच. डॉक्युमेंट फाँडेशनद्वारे समर्थीत.
Comment[my]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[nb]=Kontorpakken som bruker det åpne og standardiserte dokumentformatet ODF. Støttet av The Document Foundation.
Comment[ne]=यो कार्यालय उपयोगिता सुइट खुला र स्तरीय ODF कागजातको ढाँचा संग मिल्दो छ। The Document Foundation द्वारा समर्थित।
Comment[nl]=Het pakket voor productiviteit op kantoor, compatibel met het open en gestandaardiseerde ODF documentformaat. Ondersteund door The Document Foundation.
Comment[nn]=Kontorpakka som bruker det opne og standardiserte dokumentformatet ODF. Støtta av The Document Foundation.
Comment[nr]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[nso]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[oc]=La seguida burotica compatibla amb lo format de document ODF estandardizada e dobèrt. Presa en carga per The Document Foundation.
Comment[om]=Gartuu sirna offisii gulantaa banaan walsimatee fi ODF fayyadamu. Dokumant Faawundeeshiniin kan deeggaramu.
Comment[or]=କାର୍ଯ୍ୟାଳୟ ଉତ୍ପାଦନ ମୁକ୍ତ ଏବଂ ମାନକ ODF ଦଲିଲ ଶୈଳୀ ସହିତ ସୁସଂଗତ ମେଳଖାଇଥାଏ। ଏହା ଦଲିଲ ଅନୁଷ୍ଠାନ ଦ୍ୱାରା ସମର୍ଥିତ।
Comment[pa_IN]=ਆਫਿਸ ਪੈਕੇਜ, ਜੋ ਕਿ ਓਪਨ ਤੇ ਸਟੈਂਡਰਡ ODF ਦਸਤਾਵੇਜ਼ ਫਾਰਮੈਟ ਲਈ ਅਨੁਕੂਲ ਹੈ। ਇਹ ਡੌਕੂਮੈਂਟ ਫਾਊਂਡੇਸ਼ਨ ਵਲੋਂ ਸਹਾਇਤਾ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੈ।
Comment[pl]=Wydajny pakiet biurowy, kompatybilny z otwartym i znormalizowanym formatem ODF. Rozwijany przez The Document Foundation.
Comment[pt]=O conjunto de aplicações de escritório, compatíveis com o formato de documentos padrão ODF. Suportado pela The Document Foundation.
Comment[pt_BR]=A suite de produtividade de escritório compatível com o formato aberto e padronizado ODF. Com o apoio da The Document Foundation.
Comment[ro]=Suita de productivitate pentru birou compatibilă cu formatul deschis și standardizat ODF. Sprijinită de The Document Foundation.
Comment[ru]=Офисный пакет совместим с открытым и стандартизованным форматом документов ODF. Поддерживается The Document Foundation.
Comment[rw]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[sa_IN]=प्रमाणीकृतं ODF लेखापत्ररचनाम् उद्घाटितुम् ओफीस् उत्पन्नता योग्यताम् उचितं 
Comment[sat]=ऑफिस तेयार ओडोक साजाव  ODF दोलिल  तेयार झिज आर बाताव एम बेस हुय होचोया .
Comment[sd]=ان کليل ۽ معياي اوڊي ايف دستاويز جي رچنا ۾ اُتپادڪتا جي سيٽ جي موافقت۔ دستاويز فائونڊيشن دواران سمرٿن مليل۔
Comment[si]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[sid]=Ofiisete laashshate gari ODF bortaje suudishsha fanatenna mereggisate injaawa sumaanchote. Bortajete Xintinni irkisamino.
Comment[sk]=Kancelársky balík kompatibilný s otvoreným a štandardizovným formátom ODF. Podporovaný nadáciou The Document Foundation
Comment[sl]=Pisarniški paket, združljiv z odprto in standardizirano vrsto datotek dokumentov ODF. Projekt je podprla The Document Foundation.
Comment[sq]=Suita për zyrën në përputhje me formatin e hapur dhe të standardizuar për dokumente ODF. Mbështetur nga The Document Foundation.
Comment[sr]=Канцеларијски пакет сагласан са стандардизованим отвореним документ-форматом. Подржан од стране „Документ фондације“.
Comment[sr_Latn]=Kancelarijski paket saglasan sa standardizovanim otvorenim dokument-formatom. Podržan od strane „Dokument fondacije“.
Comment[ss]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[st]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[sv]=Kontorssviten som är kompatibel med det öppna och standardiserade filformatet ODF. Ges ut av The Document Foundation.
Comment[sw_TZ]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[ta]=இந்த அலுவலக உற்பத்தித்திறன் தொகுப்பு, திறந்த மற்றும் செந்தர ODF ஆவண வடிவூட்டத்துடன் ஒத்திசைகிறது. தெ டாகுமெண்ட் பவுண்டேசனால் ஆதரிக்கப்படுகிறது.
Comment[te]=కార్యాలయ ఉత్పాదక ఉపకరణాల సమదాయం  అరక్షిత మరియు ప్రామాణీకరించబడిన ODF పత్ర తీరుతో సరిపోలినది. ద డాక్యుమెంట్ ఫౌండేషన్ మద్దతు కలిగినది
Comment[tg]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[th]=ชุดโปรแกรมผลิตภาพสำนักงารนที่เข้ากันได้กับรูปแบบเอกสาร ODF ที่เปิดกว้งาและเป็นมาตรฐาน สนับสนุนโดย The Document Foundation.
Comment[tn]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[tr]=Ofis üretkenlik takımı açık ve standartlaşmış ODF belge biçemi ile uyumludur. The Document Foundation tarafından desteklenmektedir.
Comment[ts]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[tt]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[ug]=بۇ ئىشخانا يۈرۈشلۇك دېتالى ئوچۇق بولغان ODF پۈتۈك پىچىمىنىڭ ئۆلچىمى بىلەن ماسلىشىدۇ. The Document Foundation قوللاش بىلەن تەمىنلەيدۇ.
Comment[uk]=Офісний пакет сумісний з відкритим і стандартизованим форматом документів ODF. Підтримується The Document Foundation.
Comment[uz]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[ve]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[vec]=Ła suite de produtività par l'ufisio conpatìbiłe co'l formato standard verto ODF. Suportà da The Document Foundation.
Comment[vi]=Bộ công cụ văn phòng này tương thích với các chuẩn ODF. Được hỗ trợ bởi The Document Foundation.
Comment[xh]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[zh_CN]=本办公生产套件与开放的 ODF 文档格式标准兼容。由 The Document Foundation 提供支持。
Comment[zh_TW]=本辦公生產力套裝軟體和開放且標準化的 ODF 文件格式相容,由文件基金會提供支援。
Comment[zu]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
StartupNotify=true
X-GIO-NoFuse=true
StartupWMClass=libreoffice-startcenter
X-KDE-Protocols=file,http,ftp,webdav,webdavs

##Define Actions
Actions=Writer;Calc;Impress;Draw;Base;Math;

[Desktop Action Writer]
Name=Writer
Exec=libreoffice6.1 --writer

[Desktop Action Calc]
Name=Calc
Exec=libreoffice6.1 --calc

[Desktop Action Impress]
Name=Impress
Exec=libreoffice6.1 --impress

[Desktop Action Draw]
Name=Draw
Exec=libreoffice6.1 --draw

[Desktop Action Base]
Name=Base
Exec=libreoffice6.1 --base

[Desktop Action Math]
Name=Math
Exec=libreoffice6.1 --math

##End of actions menu
Notice the blank line before [Desktop Entry]

root@porteus:/home/guest# cat /usr/share/applications/startcenter.*
#
# This file is part of the LibreOffice project.
#
# This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
# License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
# file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
#
# This file incorporates work covered by the following license notice:
#
#   Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
#   contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed
#   with this work for additional information regarding copyright
#   ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache
#   License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file
#   except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
#   the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 .
#

[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Terminal=false
NoDisplay=false
Icon=libreoffice6.1-startcenter
Type=Application
Categories=Office;X-Red-Hat-Base;X-SuSE-Core-Office;X-MandrivaLinux-Office-Other;
Exec=libreoffice6.1 %U
MimeType=application/vnd.openofficeorg.extension;x-scheme-handler/vnd.libreoffice.cmis;
Name=LibreOffice 6.1
GenericName=Office
GenericName[af]=Kantoor
GenericName[am]=ቢሮ
GenericName[ar]=مكتب
GenericName[as]=অফিচ
GenericName[ast]=Oficina
GenericName[be]=Office
GenericName[bg]=Офис пакет
GenericName[bn]=অফিস
GenericName[bn_IN]=অফিস
GenericName[bo]=ཕབ་དོར།
GenericName[br]=Burev
GenericName[brx]=अफिस
GenericName[bs]=Office
GenericName[ca]=Oficina
GenericName[ca_valencia]=Oficina
GenericName[cs]=Kancelář
GenericName[cy]=Swyddfa
GenericName[da]=Kontor
GenericName[de]=Office
GenericName[dgo]=दफ्तर 
GenericName[dz]=ཡིག་ཚང་།
GenericName[el]=Γραφείο
GenericName[en]=Office
GenericName[en_GB]=Office
GenericName[en_ZA]=Office
GenericName[eo]=Oficejo
GenericName[es]=Programas de oficina
GenericName[et]=Kontoritöö
GenericName[eu]=Bulegoa
GenericName[fa]=اداری
GenericName[fi]=Toimisto
GenericName[fr]=Bureau
GenericName[fy]=Kantoar
GenericName[ga]=Oifig
GenericName[gd]=Oifis
GenericName[gl]=Oficina
GenericName[gu]=ઓફિસે
GenericName[gug]=Office
GenericName[he]=משרד
GenericName[hi]=ऑफ़िस
GenericName[hr]=Ured
GenericName[hsb]=Office
GenericName[hu]=Iroda
GenericName[id]=Perkantoran
GenericName[is]=Skrifstofuforrit
GenericName[it]=Ufficio
GenericName[ja]=Office
GenericName[ka]=ოფისი
GenericName[kab]=Office
GenericName[kk]=Офис
GenericName[km]=ការិយាល័យ
GenericName[kmr_Latn]=Nivîsgeh
GenericName[kn]=ಕಛೇರಿ
GenericName[ko]=오피스
GenericName[kok]=कार्यालय
GenericName[ks]=آفس 
GenericName[lb]=Office
GenericName[lo]=ຫ້ອງການ
GenericName[lt]=Raštinės programos
GenericName[lv]=Birojs
GenericName[mai]=ऑफिस
GenericName[mk]=Канцеларија
GenericName[ml]=ഓഫീസ്
GenericName[mn]=Офис
GenericName[mni]=ওফিস 
GenericName[mr]=ऑफिस
GenericName[my]=ရုံး
GenericName[nb]=Kontor
GenericName[ne]=कार्यालय
GenericName[nl]=Kantoor
GenericName[nn]=Kontor
GenericName[nr]=i-Ofisi
GenericName[nso]=Ofisi
GenericName[oc]=Burotica
GenericName[om]=Waajjira
GenericName[or]=କାର୍ଯ୍ୟାଳୟ
GenericName[pa_IN]=ਆਫਿਸ
GenericName[pl]=Biuro
GenericName[pt]=Escritório
GenericName[pt_BR]=Office
GenericName[ro]=Birou
GenericName[ru]=Офис
GenericName[rw]=Ofise
GenericName[sa_IN]=ऑफिस
GenericName[sat]=ओफिसऑफिस
GenericName[sd]=آفيس 
GenericName[si]=කාර්‍යයාලීය
GenericName[sid]=Ofiise
GenericName[sk]=Kancelária
GenericName[sl]=Pisarniški paket
GenericName[sq]=Zyrë
GenericName[sr]=Канцеларија
GenericName[sr_Latn]=Kancelarija
GenericName[ss]=Lihhovisi
GenericName[st]=Ofisi
GenericName[sv]=Kontor
GenericName[sw_TZ]=Ofisi
GenericName[ta]=அலுவலகம்
GenericName[te]=కార్యాలయం
GenericName[tg]=Офис
GenericName[th]=ที่ทำงาน
GenericName[tn]=Kantoro/Ofisi
GenericName[tr]=Ofis
GenericName[ts]=Ofisi
GenericName[tt]=Офис
GenericName[ug]=ئىشخانا
GenericName[uk]=Офіс
GenericName[uz]=Ofis
GenericName[ve]=Ofisi
GenericName[vec]=Ofisio
GenericName[vi]=Văn phòng 
GenericName[xh]=Iofisi
GenericName[zh_CN]=办公
GenericName[zh_TW]=辦公
GenericName[zu]=Ihhovisi
Comment=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[af]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[am]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[ar]=الحقيبة اﻻنتاجية المكتبية متوافقة مع صيغ الوثائق المفتوحة المدعومة من مؤسسة الوثائق المفتوحة المصدر.
Comment[as]=মুক্ত আৰু প্ৰামাণিত ODF দস্তাবেজ বিন্যাসৰ লগত সংগত অফিচ উৎপাদনা চুইট। Document Foundation -ৰ দ্বাৰা সমৰ্থিত।
Comment[ast]=La suite de productividá d'oficina compatible col formatu de documentos abiertu y estandarizáu ODF. Col sofitu de The Document Foundation.
Comment[be]=Комплекс офісных праграм, сумяшчальных з адкрытым стандартам файлаў дакументаў ODF. Падтрымліваецца фондам 'The Document Foundation'.
Comment[bg]=Офис пакетът, съвместим с отворения и стандартизиран формат за документи ODF. Поддържа се от The Document Foundation.
Comment[bn]=অফিস প্রোডাক্টিভিটি স্যুট মুক্ত ও আদর্শ ODF নথি বিন্যাসের সাথে সঙ্গতিপূর্ণ। নথি ফাউন্ডেশন দ্বারা সমর্থিত।
Comment[bn_IN]=অফিস প্রোডাক্টিভিটি স্যুট মুক্ত ও আদর্শ ODF নথি বিন্যাসের সাথে সঙ্গতিপূর্ণ। নথি ফাউন্ডেশন দ্বারা সমর্থিত।
Comment[bo]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[br]=An heuliad burevek keverlec'h gant ar mentrezh teul ODF skoueriekaet ha digor. Skoret eo gant The Document Foundation.
Comment[brx]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[bs]=Uredski paket kompatibilan sa otvorenim i standardnim ODF formatom dokumenata. Podržan od strane Dokument fondacije.
Comment[ca]=El paquet ofimàtic compatible amb el format de document obert i estàndard ODF. Amb el suport de The Document Foundation.
Comment[ca_valencia]=El paquet ofimàtic compatible amb el format de document obert i estàndard ODF. Amb el suport de The Document Foundation.
Comment[cs]=Kancelářský balík kompatibilní s otevřeným a standardizovaným formátem dokumentů ODF. Podporován The Document Foundation.
Comment[cy]=Y casgliad o raglenni swyddfa sy'n gydnaws a'r fformat Dogfen ODF safonol. Cefnogir gan y Document Foundation.
Comment[da]=Kontorpakken er kompatibel med den åbne standard ODF. Støttes af The Document Foundation.
Comment[de]=Die produktive Bürosoftware ist kompatibel zu dem offenen und standardisierten OpenDocument-Format (ODF). Unterstützt von The Document Foundation.
Comment[dgo]=आफिस उत्पादनशीलता सूइट मुक्त ते मानकीकृत ODF दस्तावेज फार्मैट दे अनुकूल ऐ.डाक्युमैंट फांउडेशन द्वारा समर्थनशुदा.
Comment[dz]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[el]=Το συμβατό πακέτο παραγωγικότητας γραφείου στην ανοιχτή και τυποποιημένη μορφή εγγράφου ODF. Υποστηρίζεται από το Document Foundation.
Comment[en]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[en_GB]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardised ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[en_ZA]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardised ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[eo]=La oficeja programaro kongrua kun la malferma kaj norma ODF-dokumenta formato. Subtenata de la Document Foundation. 
Comment[es]=El conjunto de aplicaciones de productividad ofimática compatible con el formato de documentos abierto y estandarizado ODF. Con el apoyo de The Document Foundation.
Comment[et]=Kontoritarkvara komplekt, mis ühildub avatud ja standardiseeritud ODF-dokumendivorminguga. Toetab Document Foundation.
Comment[eu]=ODF dokumentu-formatu ireki eta estandarizatuarekin bateragarria den bulegotikako produktibitate-suitea. The Document Foundation fundazioaren babespean.
Comment[fa]=مجموعه نرم‌افزار اداری سازگار با قالب سند آزاد و استاندارد شده ODF. پشتیبانی شده توسط بنیاد اسناد.
Comment[fi]=Avoimen ODF-asiakirjastandardin kanssa yhteensopiva, The Document Foundationin tukema toimisto-ohjelmisto.
Comment[fr]=La suite de productivité bureautique compatible avec le format de document ODF standardisé et ouvert. Prise en charge par The Document Foundation.
Comment[fy]=It pakket foar produktiviteit op kantoar, kompatibel mei it iepen en standerdisearre ODF dokumint formaat. Stipe troch The Document Foundation.
Comment[ga]=Sraith feidhmchlár le haghaidh táirgiúlachta oifige atá comhoiriúnach don fhormáid oscailte chaighdeánach ODF. Tacaíonn The Document Foundation leis.
Comment[gd]=Tha an raon seo de bhathar oifis co-chòrdail leis an fhòrmat fhosgailte is stannardach ODF. Le taic on Document Foundation.
Comment[gl]=A suite de produtividade de oficina compatíbel co formato de documento estándar ODF. Promovida por The Document Foundation.
Comment[gu]=ઑફિસ પ્રોડક્ટીવીટી સ્યૂટ ઓપન અને મૂળભૂત થયેલ ODF દસ્તાવેજ બંધારણ સાથે સુસંગત છે. દસ્તાવેજ ફાઉન્ડેશન દ્દારા આધારભૂત છે.
Comment[gug]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[he]=חבילת כלי המשרד תואמת למבנה הקבצים התקני והפתוח ODF. כאשר התמיכה הנה מצד The Document Foundation (קרן המסמך).
Comment[hi]=मुक्त और मानकीकृत ODF दस्तावेज़ प्रारूप के सुसंगत ऑफिस उत्पादकता सूइट. डॉक्यूमेंट फाउंडेशन द्वारा समर्थित.
Comment[hr]=Uredski paket je usklađen s otvorenim i standardiziranim ODF formatom dokumenta. Podržan od strane The Document Foundation.
Comment[hsb]=Produktiwna běrowowa softwara je kompatibelna z wotewrjenym a standardizowanym formatom OpenDocument (ODF). Podpěruje so wot załožby The Document Foundation.
Comment[hu]=Az irodai programcsomag kompatibilis a nyílt és a szabványosított ODF dokumentumformátummal. A The Document Foundation támogatja.
Comment[id]=Paket aplikasi kantor ini kompatibel dengan format dokumen ODF. Didukung oleh The Document Foundation.
Comment[is]=Skrifstofuhugbúnaður sem samræmist opna og staðlaða ODF skjalasniðinu. Stutt af The Document Foundation.
Comment[it]=La suite di produttività per l'ufficio compatibile con il formato standard aperto ODF. Supportata da The Document Foundation.
Comment[ja]=オープンで標準化された ODF ドキュメント形式に準拠したオフィススイートです。The Document Foundation によってサポートされています。
Comment[ka]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[kab]=Tagrumma n tiffursa office temṣada d umasal n isemliyen ODF ilelli. Yessefrak-it Document Foundation.
Comment[kk]=Кеңселік бағдарламалар дестесі ашық және стандартталған ODF құжаттар пішімімен үйлесімді. The Document Foundation қолдау көрсетеді.
Comment[km]=ឈុតកម្មវិធី​ការិយាល័យ​ឆប​គ្នា​ជា​មួយ​នឹង​ទ្រង់ទ្រាយ​ឯកសារ​ស្តង់ដារ​​ និង​ឥតគិត​ថ្លៃ ODF ។ ដែល​បាន​គាំទ្រ​ដោយ The Document Foundation ។
Comment[kmr_Latn]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[kn]=ಮುಕ್ತ ಹಾಗು ಶಿಷ್ಟ ಎಂದು ಪರಿಗಣಿಸಲಾದ ODF ದಸ್ತಾವೇಜು ವಿನ್ಯಾಸಕ್ಕೆ ಹೊಂದಿಕೆಯಾಗುವ ಒಂದು ಆಫೀಸ್ ಪ್ರೊಡಕ್ಟೀವ್ ಸೂಟ್ ಆಗಿದೆ. ಡಾಕ್ಯುಮೆಂಟ್ ಫೌಂಡೇಶನ್‌ನಿಂದ ಬೆಂಬಲಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆ.
Comment[ko]=개방되고 표준화된 ODF 문서 포맷과 호환되는 오피스 생산성 스위트입니다. The Document Foundation에서 지원합니다.
Comment[kok]=ओफीस प्रोडक्टिवीटी सुट उगडपाक अनुरुप जाला आनी ओडीएफ दस्तावेज फोरमेट प्रमाणभूत केला. डोक्युमेंट फाउंडेशनान आदारभूत केला.doftor utopodok suite ugtem ani promannit ODF dostavez pod'dotek susangot 
Comment[ks]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[lb]=Die produktive Bürosoftware ist kompatibel zu dem offenen und standardisierten OpenDocument Format (ODF). Unterstützt von The Document Foundation.
Comment[lo]=ຊຸດໂປຣແກຣມຜະລິດຕະພັນສຳລັບສຳນັກງານທີ່ເຂົ້າກັນໄດ້ກັບຮູບແບບເອກະສານ ODF ທີ່ເປີດກ້ວາງ ແລະ ເປັນມາດຕະຖານ. ສະໜັບສະໜູນໂດຍ The Document Foundation.
Comment[lt]=Raštinės programų rinkinys, suderinamas su atviruoju standartizuotu ODF dokumentų formatu. Rinkinį kuria „The Document Foundation“ bendruomenė.
Comment[lv]=Biroja programmatūras komplekts, kas ir savietojams ar atvērto un standartizēto ODF dokumentu formātu. Atbalsta The Document Foundation.
Comment[mai]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[mk]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[ml]=സ്വതന്ത്രവും നിലവാരവുമുള്ള ഒഡിഎഫ് ശൈലിയ്ക്കു് ഉചിതമായ ഓഫീസ് പ്രൊഡക്ടിവിറ്റി സ്യൂട്ട്. ഇതിനെ ഡോക്യുമെന്റ് ഫൌണ്ടേഷന്‍ പിന്തുണയ്ക്കുന്നു.
Comment[mn]=Үр ач өндөртэй Офис Програмын цогцолбор нь стандартчилагдсан ODF баримт бичгийн хэлбэржүүлэлттэй баримт бичгийг нээх чадвартай. Энэ The Document Foundation-р дэмжигдсэн.
Comment[mni]=ওফিস প্রদক্তিভিতি সুউত অসি ওপন অমসুং স্তেন্দার্দাইজ ODF দোকুমেন্ত ফোর্মেতকা 
Comment[mr]=ओपन व मानक ODF दस्तऐवज रूपणशी सहत्व ऑफिस प्रोडक्टिविटि संच. डॉक्युमेंट फाँडेशनद्वारे समर्थीत.
Comment[my]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[nb]=Kontorpakken som bruker det åpne og standardiserte dokumentformatet ODF. Støttet av The Document Foundation.
Comment[ne]=यो कार्यालय उपयोगिता सुइट खुला र स्तरीय ODF कागजातको ढाँचा संग मिल्दो छ। The Document Foundation द्वारा समर्थित।
Comment[nl]=Het pakket voor productiviteit op kantoor, compatibel met het open en gestandaardiseerde ODF documentformaat. Ondersteund door The Document Foundation.
Comment[nn]=Kontorpakka som bruker det opne og standardiserte dokumentformatet ODF. Støtta av The Document Foundation.
Comment[nr]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[nso]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[oc]=La seguida burotica compatibla amb lo format de document ODF estandardizada e dobèrt. Presa en carga per The Document Foundation.
Comment[om]=Gartuu sirna offisii gulantaa banaan walsimatee fi ODF fayyadamu. Dokumant Faawundeeshiniin kan deeggaramu.
Comment[or]=କାର୍ଯ୍ୟାଳୟ ଉତ୍ପାଦନ ମୁକ୍ତ ଏବଂ ମାନକ ODF ଦଲିଲ ଶୈଳୀ ସହିତ ସୁସଂଗତ ମେଳଖାଇଥାଏ। ଏହା ଦଲିଲ ଅନୁଷ୍ଠାନ ଦ୍ୱାରା ସମର୍ଥିତ।
Comment[pa_IN]=ਆਫਿਸ ਪੈਕੇਜ, ਜੋ ਕਿ ਓਪਨ ਤੇ ਸਟੈਂਡਰਡ ODF ਦਸਤਾਵੇਜ਼ ਫਾਰਮੈਟ ਲਈ ਅਨੁਕੂਲ ਹੈ। ਇਹ ਡੌਕੂਮੈਂਟ ਫਾਊਂਡੇਸ਼ਨ ਵਲੋਂ ਸਹਾਇਤਾ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੈ।
Comment[pl]=Wydajny pakiet biurowy, kompatybilny z otwartym i znormalizowanym formatem ODF. Rozwijany przez The Document Foundation.
Comment[pt]=O conjunto de aplicações de escritório, compatíveis com o formato de documentos padrão ODF. Suportado pela The Document Foundation.
Comment[pt_BR]=A suite de produtividade de escritório compatível com o formato aberto e padronizado ODF. Com o apoio da The Document Foundation.
Comment[ro]=Suita de productivitate pentru birou compatibilă cu formatul deschis și standardizat ODF. Sprijinită de The Document Foundation.
Comment[ru]=Офисный пакет совместим с открытым и стандартизованным форматом документов ODF. Поддерживается The Document Foundation.
Comment[rw]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[sa_IN]=प्रमाणीकृतं ODF लेखापत्ररचनाम् उद्घाटितुम् ओफीस् उत्पन्नता योग्यताम् उचितं 
Comment[sat]=ऑफिस तेयार ओडोक साजाव  ODF दोलिल  तेयार झिज आर बाताव एम बेस हुय होचोया .
Comment[sd]=ان کليل ۽ معياي اوڊي ايف دستاويز جي رچنا ۾ اُتپادڪتا جي سيٽ جي موافقت۔ دستاويز فائونڊيشن دواران سمرٿن مليل۔
Comment[si]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[sid]=Ofiisete laashshate gari ODF bortaje suudishsha fanatenna mereggisate injaawa sumaanchote. Bortajete Xintinni irkisamino.
Comment[sk]=Kancelársky balík kompatibilný s otvoreným a štandardizovným formátom ODF. Podporovaný nadáciou The Document Foundation
Comment[sl]=Pisarniški paket, združljiv z odprto in standardizirano vrsto datotek dokumentov ODF. Projekt je podprla The Document Foundation.
Comment[sq]=Suita për zyrën në përputhje me formatin e hapur dhe të standardizuar për dokumente ODF. Mbështetur nga The Document Foundation.
Comment[sr]=Канцеларијски пакет сагласан са стандардизованим отвореним документ-форматом. Подржан од стране „Документ фондације“.
Comment[sr_Latn]=Kancelarijski paket saglasan sa standardizovanim otvorenim dokument-formatom. Podržan od strane „Dokument fondacije“.
Comment[ss]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[st]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[sv]=Kontorssviten som är kompatibel med det öppna och standardiserade filformatet ODF. Ges ut av The Document Foundation.
Comment[sw_TZ]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[ta]=இந்த அலுவலக உற்பத்தித்திறன் தொகுப்பு, திறந்த மற்றும் செந்தர ODF ஆவண வடிவூட்டத்துடன் ஒத்திசைகிறது. தெ டாகுமெண்ட் பவுண்டேசனால் ஆதரிக்கப்படுகிறது.
Comment[te]=కార్యాలయ ఉత్పాదక ఉపకరణాల సమదాయం  అరక్షిత మరియు ప్రామాణీకరించబడిన ODF పత్ర తీరుతో సరిపోలినది. ద డాక్యుమెంట్ ఫౌండేషన్ మద్దతు కలిగినది
Comment[tg]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[th]=ชุดโปรแกรมผลิตภาพสำนักงารนที่เข้ากันได้กับรูปแบบเอกสาร ODF ที่เปิดกว้งาและเป็นมาตรฐาน สนับสนุนโดย The Document Foundation.
Comment[tn]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[tr]=Ofis üretkenlik takımı açık ve standartlaşmış ODF belge biçemi ile uyumludur. The Document Foundation tarafından desteklenmektedir.
Comment[ts]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[tt]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[ug]=بۇ ئىشخانا يۈرۈشلۇك دېتالى ئوچۇق بولغان ODF پۈتۈك پىچىمىنىڭ ئۆلچىمى بىلەن ماسلىشىدۇ. The Document Foundation قوللاش بىلەن تەمىنلەيدۇ.
Comment[uk]=Офісний пакет сумісний з відкритим і стандартизованим форматом документів ODF. Підтримується The Document Foundation.
Comment[uz]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[ve]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[vec]=Ła suite de produtività par l'ufisio conpatìbiłe co'l formato standard verto ODF. Suportà da The Document Foundation.
Comment[vi]=Bộ công cụ văn phòng này tương thích với các chuẩn ODF. Được hỗ trợ bởi The Document Foundation.
Comment[xh]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
Comment[zh_CN]=本办公生产套件与开放的 ODF 文档格式标准兼容。由 The Document Foundation 提供支持。
Comment[zh_TW]=本辦公生產力套裝軟體和開放且標準化的 ODF 文件格式相容,由文件基金會提供支援。
Comment[zu]=The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Supported by The Document Foundation.
StartupNotify=true
X-GIO-NoFuse=true
StartupWMClass=libreoffice-startcenter
X-KDE-Protocols=file,http,ftp,webdav,webdavs

##Define Actions
Actions=Writer;Calc;Impress;Draw;Base;Math;

X-Desktop-File-Install-Version=0.23

[Desktop Action Writer]
Name=Writer
Exec=libreoffice6.1 --writer

[Desktop Action Calc]
Name=Calc
Exec=libreoffice6.1 --calc

[Desktop Action Impress]
Name=Impress
Exec=libreoffice6.1 --impress

[Desktop Action Draw]
Name=Draw
Exec=libreoffice6.1 --draw

[Desktop Action Base]
Name=Base
Exec=libreoffice6.1 --base

[Desktop Action Math]
Name=Math
Exec=libreoffice6.1 --math

##End of actions menu
root@porteus:/home/guest# 
As noted previously I don't see dupes in your LibreOffice's XZM file's /usr/share/applications/ directory so I have no idea where the non-libre*.desktop files are stored.

-update-

/porteus4.0/Optional/LibreOffice/libreoffice-6.1.4-x86_64-ru-5.0/opt/libreoffice6.1/share/xdg/startcenter.desktop

/porteus4.0/Optional/LibreOffice/libreoffice-6.1.4-x86_64-ru-5.0/usr/share/applications/libreoffice6.1-startcenter.desktop
Ed

Blaze
DEV Team
DEV Team

Post#24 by Blaze » 31 Dec 2018, 10:04

Ed_P, do you tested it in Always Fresh mode? I don't have this issue.

Ed_P
Contributor
Contributor

Post#25 by Ed_P » 31 Dec 2018, 15:05

Blaze just tested in Always Fresh mode. Problem still exists.

Boot device: /dev/sda6
Device format: "ntfs" 
Boot ISO: Porteus-CINNAMON-v4.0-x86_64.iso
Boot DE:  003-jssouza-180702.xzm
Cmdline:  quiet BOOT_IMAGE=(loop)/boot/syslinux/vmlinuz from=/ISOs/Porteus-CINNAMON-v4.0-x86_64.iso volume=33 reboot=cold extramod=/porteus4.0/Modules;/porteus4.0/Modsavedat noload=save.dat;cinnamon
-update

003-jssouza-180702.xzm is 003-cinnamon-180702.xzm renamed.
Ed

Ed_P
Contributor
Contributor

Post#26 by Ed_P » 31 Dec 2018, 20:08

BTW Deactivating the module doesn't remove the double menu items. I have to reboot for them to be gone.
Ed

Blaze
DEV Team
DEV Team

Post#27 by Blaze » 01 Jan 2019, 10:34

At me

Ed_P
Contributor
Contributor

Post#28 by Ed_P » 01 Jan 2019, 16:16

Nice. Is that with the module activated or after it has been deactivated

Mine.

Are you using your libreoffice-6.1.4-x86_64-ru-5.0 module and does it contain these two directories and these two files?

libreoffice-6.1.4-x86_64-ru-5.0/opt/libreoffice6.1/share/xdg/startcenter.desktop

libreoffice-6.1.4-x86_64-ru-5.0/usr/share/applications/libreoffice6.1-startcenter.desktop
Ed

Ed_P
Contributor
Contributor

Post#29 by Ed_P » 01 Jan 2019, 16:32

Interesting.

Looks like the link is failing.
Ed

Blaze
DEV Team
DEV Team

Post#30 by Blaze » 01 Jan 2019, 17:00

I use updated libreoffice-6.1.4-x86_64-ru-5.0.xzm (he is includes libavahi-client-and-common.xzm from this post)

Yep,

# lsxzm /mnt/sdb1/porteus/modules/libreoffice-6.1.4-x86_64-ru-5.0.xzm | egrep -i "*startcenter.desktop"
/opt/libreoffice6.1/share/xdg/startcenter.desktop
/usr/share/applications/libreoffice6.1-startcenter.desktop
guest@porteus:~$
Please check it in AF mode, because I don't have this issue.