Talk here about security in general. Posting illegals software is prohibited. All stuffs in this forum must be considered as for "Educational purpose only".
- Posts: 466
- Joined: 11 Apr 2016, 09:00
- Distribution: Distribution: *
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 18 Sep 2012, 20:56
- Distribution: Porteus 64bit KDE4
- Location: Absurdistan
Unfortunately I do not have the link any more,
but for years i read a description for Windows how to detect a trojan that are do not use the normal IP-Stack.
(It mean 'netstat -utapn' can not see them)
The procedure was as follows:
Dumping the RAM to an Image on Disk, and analyze them.
Know everbody a instructions for the same procedure on Linux ?
- Black ninja
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 12 Jun 2017, 08:38
- Distribution: Gentoo Linux
- Location: USA
i think i will try this procedure out over the weekend.