Technical issues/questions of an intermediate or advanced nature.
- Posts: 1354
- Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 14:25
- Distribution: Porteus 3.2.rc5 Mate 64 bit
- Location: Marysville, OHIO USA
I need this libquadmath.so.0 but I can't fine it?
I just like Slackware because I think it teach you about Linux to build packages where Ubuntu is like Windows you just install programs you want.
- DEV Team
- Posts: 1099
- Joined: 20 Mar 2012, 03:42
- Distribution: 3.2.2-64bit xfce/openbox
- Location: australia
it's in the gcc package
Forum Rules : http://forum.porteus.org/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=44
- Black ninja
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 18 Aug 2013, 12:09
- Distribution: Slackware, Xubuntu
- Location: The Netherlands
In many such cases https://packages.slackware.com/
will give you the answer.
If not googling for (in this case) "libquadmath slackware" most probably will help.