Porteus 3.2.2 - Steam-Edition - PSE1.0Final
- some Bug fixes
- startet a script-Drawer to avoid manipulations in the base System
- added alsa midi Support (mainly needed for dosbox and ScummVM emulated Games)
- startet a PSE lxdm theme
- Nvidia Driver is up to Version 378.13
- Cinnamon is standard Desktop for the Steam-Edition
- again some changes in naming and numbering
- placed a Design for Porteus Steam-Edition - hope ya like it!
- The Porteus Steam-Edition should also work with other Desktop-Environments, but I had one to choose and so it is Cinnamon as the standard one.
- Porteus Steam-Edition is working with the standard Porteus BASE Files (000),(001),(002),(003), hopefully!
- Feel free and think of changing the xzms for your own, to add a missing library or change something else, I would suggest the Multi-Modules Version then.
- (P)orteus (S)team-(E)dition got a shortcut - guess what it is?
- PSE1.0final is bolted together on top of Porteus v3.2.2 with Kernel 4.9.12 and mainly goes straight with Slackware 14.2 (so here should lay some compatibility!)
System Passwords are:
root --> toor
steam --> steam
guest --> guest
## Porteus 3.2.2 - Steam-Edtion - PSE1.0Final - USB Installation ##
I made here a test Installation from CD-ROM to a 16GB USB Stick on
a ext4 FIlesystem with no uefi.
Some waiting/loading Scenes are cut out!
## Porteus 3.2.2 - Steam-Edtion - PSE1.0Final - First Boot & some Action ##
.. that's all ....
Post links to your 64bit module repos here. Repo maintainers are responsible for resolving any issues caused by their xzm's.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 10 Oct 2016, 14:50
- Distribution: Windows / Linux / Porteus
- Location: Niedersachsen / Germany
..making a Porteus Module is difficult. No! It`s Easy! Difficult! No, Eaasy! Difficult! Eaaasyyy! Diffiiiiiicult! Easy! DIFFICULT!!!!! EEEEAAASSSSYYYYY! :O: DIIIFFIIIICUUUULT! :O: ........................