Code: Select all
- NVIDIA-Driver updated to 375.39 - fixed some minor careless mistakes - added libaries - compat32 - libtxc_dxtn, libva, libvdpau, libtasn, gtk+2, cairo - 64Bit - libtxc_dxtn, libtasn,libva-vdpau - made some different Booting Options
## Content ##
- all Versions --> choosing the newest Version would certainly be the best choice ...
- Single-Module --> All in one piece
- Multi-Modules --> parted and structured, better if want to modify for your own
- NVIDIA-Driver --> The proprietary Driver
- Additional-Modules --> Additional Modules you could find useful..perhaps...
- Bootloader-Stuff ---> you can look at some sample Configurations
## Porteus v3.2.2 - Steam-Edition V0.95 in Action ### README 25-03-2017
# 0. For Installation use Porteus V3.2.2 and follow Porteus Installation Guides found on http://forum.porteus.org/
# 1. Then simply copy the 30-Steam module or modules to /mnt/sdx/Porteus/modules
# 2. Copy the NVIDIA Module and Fix-Module to /mnt/sdx/Porteus/modules
# 3. Copy Additional Modules as QMMP, PlayOnLinux or Screensavers also to //mnt/sdx/Porteus/modules (or /optional as your Installation in structured
# 4. Some Tips after getting started
----Use your Desktop or Steam-Openbox Session for first Start of Steam
----after your login Information are right and your authentifications done, you can choose the SteamOS-Session
----When Games did not come up right in the SteamOS-Session, configure them
----on your Desktop-Environment or Steam-OpenBox Session, mostly you have to turn Fullscreen off
----to get them working right in the SteamOS-Session
# 5. - some 32Bit Games will not run (I discovered so far..)
------- Action Henk
------- Gods will be watching
------- In this case, try the 64Bit Version of the Game, if there is one.
# 6. - Thanks to Blaze for the NVIDIA-Driver Guide, Ed_P for the Tips and the good Soul, Francois for giving the Start-Cable
-------- and to the whole Porteus-Team for making this possible at all...
# 7. - Blessings to all Slackers worldwide and especially to Alienbob for his well sorted Compat32 Slackware Repository
# 8. - Mercy for Unix!
..so that`s all and I wish ya good play ... 8)