Please reproduce your error on a second machine before posting, and check the error by running without saved changes or extra modules (See FAQ No. 13, "How to report a bug"). For unstable Porteus versions (alpha, beta, rc) please use the relevant thread in our "Development" section.
- Posts: 1337
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 11:31
- Distribution: ⟰ Porteus 3.2 Cinnamon x86_64
- Location: ☭ Russian Federation, Lipetsk region, Dankov
In this topic Глюки + vpn
we are have this:
Last edited by Blaze
on 26 Jun 2011, 09:09, edited 1 time in total.
Linux porteus 4.12.7-porteus #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Aug 13 17:38:30 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
MS-7A12 » [AMD/ATI] Tobago PRO [Radeon R7 360 / R9 360 OEM] (rev 81) » Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 K2 3200MHz C16
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4547
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 02:42
- Distribution: Porteus Kiosk
- Location: Poland, currently - Cork, IE
this is not a bug, it's a feature of the UNIX systems.
only root can load kernel modules - for the security reason.
Please add [Solved] to your thread title if the solution was found.