Ed_P wrote:.Booted Porteus-CINNAMON-v3.2rc4-x86_64.iso with existing 3.2 save.dat file and new 001, 002 and 003 modules in my Modules folder.
Cinnamon just crashed. You are running
in Fallback Mode
Would you like to reboot Cinnamon?
I boot up it - look at this
- Boot up the 'Text mode'
Code: Select all
cp /tmp/009-caches.xzm /mnt/sdb1/porteus/base
- boot up Porteus at the 'Graphical mode'.
Cinnamon x86_64 (a new 001, 002, 003 modules) how root user
Note. I'm root user
1. PulseAudio still does not work - PulseAudio applet at the right corner is missing but sound is working.
2. I can't restart, sutdown, etc my PC via GIU
3. Internet (DHCP via cable) connection is periodically broken and then reconnected.
4. Home directory not accessible: permission denied.
5. If double click on archive file and then click faster on another archive file - Archive Manager crashes (sleep, freezes, not open archive files).
6. Start > Date & Time - still does not work for me.
7. Samba have the same trouble
8. /usr/share/themes/Paper not removed.
9. Context menu does not open if right click on Desktop.
10. I can't to add icon(s) in the desktop of Cinnamon.
Linux porteus 4.13.3-porteus #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Sep 23 18:22:13 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
MS-7A12 » [AMD/ATI] Tobago PRO [Radeon R7 360 / R9 360 OEM] (rev 81) » Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 K2 3200MHz C16