Post links to your 32-bit module repos here. Repo maintainers are responsible for resolving any issues caused by their xzm's.
- Posts: 403
- Joined: 03 Jan 2013, 09:51
- Distribution: KDE4
- Location: Campinas Brazil https://goo.gl/yrxwKi
download and execute this script
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lhn72 ... teamviewer
example (as root)
Code: Select all
root@porteus:/home/guest# chmod +x /home/guest/Downloads/latest-teamviewer
the script will download the latest teamviewer and build module in /home/guest
Edit: Update script code
Last edited by Slaxmax
on 28 Feb 2016, 06:29, edited 3 times in total.
“DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.”
― Bill Gates, The Road Ahead
- Posts: 198
- Joined: 29 Aug 2013, 21:36
- Distribution: Porteus 3.1 KDE4 32bit
- Location: Czech Republic
Super! Thank you.
- Posts: 1085
- Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 14:25
- Distribution: Porteus 3.2.rc5 Mate 64 bit
- Location: Marysville, OHIO USA
Thanks Slaxmax for the script, it work great.
I just like Slackware because I think it teach you about Linux to build packages where Ubuntu is like Windows you just install programs you want.