New features which should be implemented in Porteus; suggestions are welcome. All questions or problems with testing releases (alpha, beta, or rc) should go in their relevant thread here, rather than the Bug Reports section.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1253
- Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 14:25
- Distribution: Porteus 3.2.rc5 Mate 64 bit
- Location: Marysville, OHIO USA
I found a version of Porteus 3.0.1 and I found it here ftp://ftp.slackware.org.uk/porteus/i486/current/ what up with this version?
I just like Slackware because I think it teach you about Linux to build packages where Ubuntu is like Windows you just install programs you want.
- Posts: 3413
- Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 22:12
- Distribution: Cinnamon 3.2.2 64-bit ISO
- Location: Western NY, USA