Post here if you are a new Porteus member and you're looking for some help.
- Posts: 4902
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 14:25
- Distribution: kde xfce porteus manjaro kubun
- Location: Enfin l'été, le changement climatique attendu: le soleil.
When porteus is booted, what is the output of your script in command line:
Code: Select all
Voltaire: Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien.
- Full of knowledge
- Posts: 720
- Joined: 02 Jan 2011, 11:33
- Location: italy
hi brokenman guiexec not work with user script,i have tried in my system and with the autostart panel in settings i can run automatically my tvheadend script,that work in background with xbmc.btw with xfce porteus not
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5436
- Joined: 27 Dec 2010, 03:50
- Distribution: Porteus v3.2rcX all desktops
- Location: Brazil
Tested twice here (in xfce) with user script and it works fine.
echo "This is a test" > /tmp/test.txt
chmod +x /mnt/sda8/dump/test.sh
Boot line: guiexec=/mnt/sda8/dump/test.sh
After boot the file /tmp/test.txt exists.
How do i become super user?
Wear your underpants on the outside and put on a cape.