Post bug reports related to either the kiosk ISO or the kiosk wizard here.
- White ninja
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 17:42
- Distribution: Porteus-Kiosk-3.1.3-i486
- Location: UK
I'm trying out Porteus-Kiosk-3.1.3-i486.iso for the first time as a virtual machine on centos 5 64 bit (VirtualBox) and the install has stopped right at the begining with
Code: Select all
Starting Porteus Kiosk <http://porteus-kiosk.org>
US version 3.1.3
copying kiosk data to RAM
anyone know why it should jam like this?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4613
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 02:42
- Distribution: Porteus Kiosk
- Location: Poland, currently - Cork, IE
booting kiosk everyday in VirtualBox and never experienced this.
maybe bad download? please check md5sum.
Please add [Solved] to your thread title if the solution was found.