New features which should be implemented in Porteus; suggestions are welcome. All questions or problems with testing releases (alpha, beta, or rc) should go in their relevant thread here, rather than the Bug Reports section.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4901
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 14:25
- Distribution: kde xfce porteus manjaro kubun
- Location: Enfin l'été, le changement climatique attendu: le soleil.
Please could you develop a little futher.
Voltaire: Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien.
I found that ipv6 connections are possible, because of ipv6 module that is running. ip6tables tables are missing, so it is impossible to set up a "firewall/rulles".
So the solution is to blacklist ipv6 module or add ip6tables support.
Code: Select all
ip6tables -P INPUT DROP ip6tables v1.4.20: can't initialize ip6tables table `filter': Table does not exist
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4546
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 02:42
- Distribution: Porteus Kiosk
- Location: Poland, currently - Cork, IE
will add ipv6 iptables modules to next release.
Please add [Solved] to your thread title if the solution was found.