Post here if you are a new Porteus member and you're looking for some help.
- White ninja
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 07 Sep 2017, 09:17
- Distribution: Puppy Linux
- Location: Berlin
Hi, a Remaster script would be interesting for a running Porteus.(ex.Remasterdog)
- Full of knowledge
- Posts: 1215
- Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 13:17
- Distribution: Porteus 3.2.2 XFCE 32bit
- Location: Germany
Hi, how about
Code: Select all
root@porteus:/# $PORTDIR/make_iso.sh --help
This script will create bootable ISO from files in curent directory.
Current directory must be writable.
example: /mnt/sda1/porteus/make_iso.sh /mnt/sda5/porteus.iso
- Posts: 3316
- Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 22:12
- Distribution: Cinnamon 3.2.2 64-bit ISO
- Location: Western NY, USA
What's wrong with Porteus's ISO Master app?