I'm facing a problem and not sure whether I'm doing sth wrong or there is a bug in software.
- networkconnection is set up manually (Wifi differs in each location) during initial launch of Kiosk install
- then I want to load all other settings from network location
- Initial network setup (Wifi) works fine and I download the Firefox
- Then I succesfully load the config file (see below)
- System starts loading components (for example Flash plugin)
- After restart it seems Kiosk can't connect to Wifi, I get "Update service not available ..."
Is this becase the GLOBAL settings don't have connection settings for individual PC IDs? Does the below file overwrite the connection settings I setup manually (Wifi)?
- Code: Select all
[[ GLOBAL ]]
homepage_check=Casino not available, please contact your administrator
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.