That whole thing needs to be revamped in LXQt anyway. Discussing single GUI details like focus under certain circumstances is hence rather pointless right now.
mimecache.info is basically only some database summarizing which applications can handle which MIME Types only. It happens to be used as fallback to select / prioritize applications but that's not its job. Thus automatically setting a particular order of applications per MIME Type isn't implemented.
File defaults.list is deprecated and superseded by mimeapps.list.
The relevant source to prioritize applications is file mimeapps.list which exists at various locations according to the Freedesktop MIME Applications Associations. As LXQt does not provide a GUI yet you may either edit the file manually or us a CLI tool like gvfs-mime of the GNOME Virtual File System (GVFS).
ncmprhnsbl wrote:i've rebuilt your module with permissions fixes and file associations working(afaics)
pm'd you a link to see if it works for you...
fulalas wrote:-Some file/protocols associations don't work, like for example .m3u (double click doesn't open Qmmp)
fulalas wrote:magnet links (inside Opera it opens a new tab, instead of Transmission);
fulalas wrote:Also, I noticed that your module occupies less disk space than mine (43mb vs 47mb), although it seems to have basically the same files, so you probably did a more aggressive compression (7z?). Do you think that the saved space worths the higher time to decompress it?
ncmprhnsbl wrote:so spacefm(in void) sees m3u as x-mpegurl... how does it do this? why doesnt pcmanfm-qt?
ncmprhnsbl wrote:i would think this is an Opera internal file association >> some setting somewhere? magnet links in a filemanager open with transmisson?
ncmprhnsbl wrote:Alt-shift-TAB... yeah probly have the same issue with my openbox module..need to reassign that keybind...
ncmprhnsbl wrote:i seems this is the difference between terminal dirxzm and filemanger Build Porteus Module (both mksquashfs)..
different blocksize or something...
time difference seems minimal... my understanding is xz is slower to compress generally than say gz but way faster to decompress
ncmprhnsbl wrote:regarding pcmanfm-qt root settings: seems to be ignoring /root/.config/pcmanfm-qt/default/setting.conf and using /etc/xdg/pcmanfm-qt/lxqt/setting.conf
maybe try editing that file directly..
/usr/bin/xdg-open: line 217: syntax error near unexpected token `}'
/usr/bin/xdg-open: line 217: `}'
* Fix enabled state of path arrows on starting (#58)
* bump patch version (#56)
* Use QByteArray::constData() where we can (#57)
* Updates lxqt-build-tools required version
* Bump ABI so version numbers preparing for a new release.
* Fix Pathbar Paint on Menu Pop-Up
* Code cleanup and refactor for Fm::PathBar.
* Added another condition
* Added a missing condition (typo)
* Scroll Pathbar with Mouse Wheel
* Reduct flickering of the path bar when creating path buttons.
* Code simplification by removing unnecessary signal/slot usage.
* Path Button Middle Click
* Enable auto-repeat for pathbar scroll buttons.
* Make the path bar buttons aware of style changes.
* Use widget style instead of app style
* Align Path Buttons
* Move FindXCB.cmake to lxqt-build-tools
* Adds superbuild/intree support
* Removes not needed dependency check
* Set CMP0024 policy usage to NEW
* Updates target_include_directories() stuff
* Drops GLib library detection
* Use the new FindMenuCache CMake module
* Use the new FindFm CMake module
* Check for FolderModelItem info (and FmPath)
* Add Fm::PathBar::editingFinished() signal.
* Select the current path when editing the path bar.
* Enable path editing and popup menu for the button-style path bar.
* Properly set styles of path buttons.
* Remove unnecessary debug messages.
* Try to implement the Fm::PathBar which shows a filesystem path as buttons.
* Adds Build PROJECT_NAME with Qt version message
* Move LIBFM_DATA_DIR to pcmanfm repo.
* Refactors CUSTOM_ACTIONS compile definition
* Refactors LIBFM_DATA_DIR compile definition
* Drop add_definitions. Use target_compile_definitions.
* Removes duplicated symbols visibility settings
* README.md: Add build dependency lxqt-build-tools
* Use the new lxqt-build-tools package
* Restore symlink emblem
* Remove empty files
* Try to refactor the emblemed icon support in a more generalized way. Reuse FolderItemDelegate to paint the emblemed icons in Fm::PlacesView to prevent code duplication. APIs changes: * Add Fm::IconTheme::emblems() and cache emblem info in the cache. * Add Fm::FolderItemDelegate::setFileInfoRole() and Fm::FolderItemDelegate::setFmIconRole() * Cache multiple emblems rather than getting the first one only (but only paint the first one now). * Remove icon sizes from Fm::PlacesModel and Fm::PlacesModelItems to maintain MVC design pattern and backward incompatibility. * Expose two role IDs in Fm::PlacesModel: FileInfoRole and FmIconRole so the views can access these data.
* Show File Emblems
* Emblem For (Encrypted) Volume Icons
* Remove cpack (#44)
* Also Consider GEmblemedIcon (#41)
Blaze wrote:fulalas, can you post some screenshots of LXQt 0.11 for Porteus 3.2 x64 ??? Thx.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest