Chrome module for Porteus KIOSK

Here you can post about the issues related to modifications performed manually (not through the kiosk wizard). Example: swapped kernel, added 3rd party modules or files.
Please describe in detail what has been changed and hopefully other kiosk user will be able to help.
Porteus team wont resolve bugs posted in this category as we support only modifications made by the kiosk wizard.
Forum rules
Porteus Kiosk section of the forum is unmaintained now. Its kept in a 'read only' mode for archival purposes.
Please use the kiosk contact page for directing your queries: https://porteus-kiosk.org/contact.html
jan5650
White ninja
White ninja
Distribution: Ubuntu

Chrome module for Porteus KIOSK

Post#1 by jan5650 » 08 Jun 2017, 10:13

Can anybody have a module in which the Chrome language is Hungarian?
Unfortunately, you should run a page that appears in English with the basic English browser Chrome, which is not good.

I would need a 002-Chrome.xzm file where the Chrome browser in Hungarian language, and i need the proper 003-settings.xzm file (if it need at all).

jan5650
White ninja
White ninja

Re: Chrome module for Porteus KIOSK

Post#2 by jan5650 » 13 Jun 2017, 06:35

I tried again. I install a new Ubuntu 64 bit system on a virtual machine, then installed a brand new Chrome with hungarian lagnuage. Then i download the 002-chrome.xzm file. Unpacked it, repalce all files from my fresh Chrome installation, then make a new 002-chrome.xzm from it. I make the iso file, then i create a new vitrual machine, that boot from that image. unfortunately the setup started (The Poreteus Kiosk shown) but its frozen, and i cannot install the Kiosk Edition :(

Everybody have/or can make a working 002-Chrome.xzm with hungarian language?
It will be nice...

Thx!

jan5650
White ninja
White ninja

Re: Chrome module for Porteus KIOSK

Post#3 by jan5650 » 04 Jul 2017, 06:15

Please, someone can help me?