swf files problem with flash player and flash legacy

Here you can post about the issues related to modifications performed manually (not through the kiosk wizard). Example: swapped kernel, added 3rd party modules or files.
Please describe in detail what has been changed and hopefully other kiosk user will be able to help.
Porteus team wont resolve bugs posted in this category as we support only modifications made by the kiosk wizard.
Forum rules
Porteus Kiosk section of the forum is unmaintained now. Its kept in a 'read only' mode for archival purposes.
Please use the kiosk contact page for directing your queries: https://porteus-kiosk.org/contact.html
wizooo
Ronin
Ronin
Distribution: ubuntu

swf files problem with flash player and flash legacy

Post#1 by wizooo » 09 Mar 2015, 05:41

hi, recently i try porteus kiosk on a pc for a test but i had a problem with .swf files on mozilla and flash player and flash legacy

my idea its start kiosk with swf files instead of a webpage, i put my .swf files on the 004-settings.xzm in the path etc/www/allmyfiles swf here

now i config the iso and start great, the problem came's when i press on the navigation button inside of my swf file (web page running flash) and says adobe flash player has stopped a potentially unsafe operation

my first page its called main.swf (file:///etc/www/main.swf) and my main.swf its communicated with other flash swf files

main.swf connect with content.swf and had a button to return to main.swf

but always to try communicate from the main.swf to content.swf the pop up window came, how to bypass this? :fool:

sorry for my bad english.

fanthom
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Distribution: Porteus Kiosk

Re: swf files problem with flash player and flash legacy

Post#2 by fanthom » 09 Mar 2015, 13:07

hi wizooo,

i have no idea whats causing you error. doe it work when you use any other linux like Ubuntu or Porteus Desktop edition?
maybe you could try to use standalone flash played instead of the firefox plugin one? please follow kiosk documentation if you would like pursue with this option.
Please add [Solved] to your thread title if the solution was found.

wizooo
Ronin
Ronin
Distribution: ubuntu

Re: swf files problem with flash player and flash legacy

Post#3 by wizooo » 09 Mar 2015, 18:09

Well let me try another linux distro and even on a window$ pc, but there is a way to get gnash working with mozilla in porteus kiosk?