Get help with XFCE specific problems
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Black ninja
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 04 Mar 2015, 16:27
- Distribution: Porteus (slackware 12.1)
- Location: NY
I did a recent install of Porteus on a friend's M4400 and the correct password is not recongnized when doing sudo in terminal. Thunar root access works properly so I know the password is okay. Any hints as to what is wrong?
Last edited by yldouright on 30 Mar 2016, 01:19, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 5142
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 14:25
- Distribution: xfce plank porteus artix
- Location: C'est l'hiver: la neige soudainement est là à Montréal.
We thought about using sudo, but its installation was rather problematic. So you are left with su.