Please reproduce your error on a second machine before posting, and check the error by running without saved changes or extra modules (See FAQ No. 13, "How to report a bug"). For unstable Porteus versions (alpha, beta, rc) please use the relevant thread in our "Development" section.
- Posts: 403
- Joined: 03 Jan 2013, 09:51
- Distribution: KDE4
- Location: Campinas Brazil https://goo.gl/yrxwKi
I cannot use Virtualbox with rootcopy /opt activated
I have problems when start a virtual machine.
Disable /opt rootcopy or set pemission 755 to /opt
Code: Select all
root@porteus:/home/guest# chmod 755 /opt
Now Virtualbox works fine
“DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.”
― Bill Gates, The Road Ahead
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 15 Sep 2017, 22:52
- Distribution: puriya
- Posts: 5217
- Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 14:25
- Distribution: xfce plank porteus artix
- Location: C'est l'hiver: la neige soudainement est là à Montréal.
What do you mean by yes.