• Mini-Chat
Evan - 21 Jul 2017, 12:59
@francois - Just late night ramblings and i didn't want to clutter your thread with just an opinion as repurposing old computers is a popular topic that people enjoy tinkering with as like any hobby it's not always about the money. :good:
Evan - 21 Jul 2017, 13:01
@ Blaze - isn't Donald German?
francois - 21 Jul 2017, 13:09
@evan: I think afterthougt that these thougts of yours are fruitful ones, as usual.
donald - 21 Jul 2017, 17:05
@Blaze -- In the German language, honorifics distinguish people by age, sex, profession, academic achievement, and rank. German has pronouns for both familiar ("Du" is used with family members, intimate friends, and children) and polite forms of address. The polite equivalent of "you" is "Sie." If i talk to a stranger i have to use "Sie" (face to face or in letters/Dokuments) Mostly older People will find it disrespectful if i would say "Du" instead of "Sie"
Blaze - 21 Jul 2017, 17:35
Hi donald. Thanks for the information. German (Formal Honorifics) / Deutsch (Sie)‎ don't ready (how Polish, Italian, etc) for phpBB 3.2.1
Blaze - 21 Jul 2017, 17:40
@ all, what language (localization) do you want to use at Porteus forum from this list https://www.phpbb.com/languages/index.php ? en, fr, pt_br, ru is ready.
donald - 21 Jul 2017, 17:53
@Blaze - Yep, there is no general rule - "Sie" is more the "official" way but on the i-net (blog/board) "Du" would also be OK.
FURRY_NOVA - 21 Jul 2017, 17:56
I use the 32bit since it's compatible with 32bit and 64bit computers. However 64bit becoming more a thing now. I be surprised if there's a 128bit in 20 years time. 8)
bobbymac - 21 Jul 2017, 18:45
docker
Blaze - 22 Jul 2017, 19:11
brokenman, the same - You do not have access to the administrative section.
Announcement: The Porteus Development Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of Porteus Desktop 3.2.2 and Porteus Kiosk 4.2.0! Go here for more information.
Loading Autoupdate every 5 seconds 

Who is chatting

In total there is 1 user chatting  ( based on users active over the past 30 minutes )
Blaze
Refreshes every 30 seconds
Legend: Administrators, Contributors, Experienced user, Global moderators, Girls, Registered users