• Mini-Chat
fulalas - 26 Apr 2017, 00:57
@Evan, I know you're not a blind fanboy. Relax. :) BTW, where did you see that Mint is dropping all DE's but Gnome, because here you have 4 DE's but no Gnome at all: https://linuxmint.com/download.php
fulalas - 26 Apr 2017, 00:58
@Evan, could make a video of these glitches on LXQt? Maybe I could try to fix them just for fun :)
Evan - 26 Apr 2017, 01:39
@Evan, I know you're not a blind fanboy. Relax.
LOL , the tone of my comment must have come across wrong , i wasn't being pissy with you , i was just pointing out that i'm a Fickle person unlike most people on the internet that base their opinion on being a just being fanboys as i often change my mind. :friends: :) .
Evan - 26 Apr 2017, 01:41
Geeez i can't type tonight i meant " that base their opinion on being fanboys as i often change my mind. "
Evan - 26 Apr 2017, 01:44
BTW, where did you see that Mint is dropping all DE's but Gnome, because here you have 4 DE's but no Gnome at all: https://linuxmint.com/download.php
Linux Mint is not dropping their desktops , the owner of their chat forum has moved over to Gnome Shell..
Evan - 26 Apr 2017, 01:54
@Evan, could make a video of these glitches on LXQt? Maybe I could try to fix them just for fun
I'm never going to use LXQT as i've been using it since before when it was LXDE with puppylinux and they both just look horrid at high resolution/HiDPI regardless how much you fiddle with font and pixel hinting , and it's impossible to capture something that's intermittent as you can spend days with LXQT and not see any problems then all of a sudden scrolling through a long list of folders you get a glitch.
Evan - 26 Apr 2017, 01:55
thanks for the offer but it's like offering to fix Windows 95 when you have moved on to Windows 10. :D
Evan - 26 Apr 2017, 01:55
I'm never going back there. :)
Mahniguh - 26 Apr 2017, 11:16
:%)
Evan - 27 Apr 2017, 00:44
@Mahniguh - You keep posting confused smileys but sadly none of us are telepathic. :wink: :)
Announcement: The Porteus Development Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of Porteus Desktop 3.2.2 and Porteus Kiosk 4.2.0! Go here for more information.
Loading Autoupdate every 5 seconds 

Who is chatting

No one is chatting ( based on users active over the past 30 minutes )
Refreshes every 30 seconds
Legend: Administrators, Contributors, Experienced user, Global moderators, Girls, Registered users